or Taye
You must be registered for see medias
can't find any for them​

here som Nyianah i think she new

Comment
4 Comments
V
Vergil14 commented
You think you can reupload the two files?

V
Vergil14 commented
V
Vergil14 commented
R
Reaper2057 commented
Love the videos with Cat. She reminds me of someone I know in real life.

BUNKR is sometimes down for few hours or days even, here is a new post on there: hope it works! 🤞:cool: Cheers!

3 Comments
V
Vergil14 commented
B
Bablu858 commented
Reup pls.. Don't wor

B
Bablu858 commented
Pls reup the ones with willow merveille...if you have. Thanks in advance.

Apr 10, 2023
There are three in bunkr. Unfortunately I have not been able to find much beyond 2020. I found a torrent link with a bunch of them for 2021. But I don't know if I can post the link here.

P
perrisloquis commented
Also this site has the rips for the earlier years and the links work:

But you will have to take forever to download them or pay a month of gatorshare or so

Last edited:
BCrazy
BCrazy commented
Does anyone know who the model "Hope" is? Did she model for anything else than NYS?
It's easy to google "Collibrina" but it's rather difficult to find any hope on the internet.

V
Vergil14 commented

Unfortunately, none of the files on this forum are available anymore 🫤

Here is my contribution from my collection. I will post some more later on when I have time.
Lee Perry Naked Hip Opening Yoga Flow 2

3 Comments
P
perrisloquis commented
Thank you!!! please post more!!

V
Vergil14 commented
Lee Perry is kinda underrated. Thanks for this

B
bruteada commented
finally some 4k stuff! thx bro!

Apr 10, 2023
Ok friends. I actually kept digging and I found some videos that are not in the official page, but are of a super beautiful girl called Maya Kamui. It seems they removed access to them in the official page, but this has to be the hottest instructor ever to grace Naked Yoga School!!! I could find at least one in bunkr

and a torrent that has a bunch of pictures of her, as well as her now removed naked yoga school videos:

Unfortunately there are not many seeds for the torrent, but maybe you get lucky.

P
perrisloquis commented
I couldn't find any

S
SR2017 commented
I'm going to make a series of torrents and upload it here. In order to get the full amount you will need 1.9 tb of free space. It will contain both the trailers and the actual full videos. Each torrent will have an approximate 300gb size give or take 30 gb. I will start with the older videos and move into the new. If you download any of the files, please seed it. This is the only way it will last. My upload speed is slow. In order to get the full torrent, it will take time.

Last edited:
P
perrisloquis commented
Thank you SR2017 ! Is there any chance you can do the chronologic order backwards? Starting with the newer videos and moving towards the old ones. The old videos are much easier to find and download than the new.

A
aburr1894 commented
Any chance someone could re upload a link for Maya? Can't find her vids anywhere and very intrigued

Elena Naked Booty Workout 8

S
SR2017 commented
literally impossible. its a reencode, most likely to a higher efficiency codec.

B
bpanther commented
Is the link working guys?

A
aburr1894 commented
Not for me anymore

B
bpanther commented
can you please re-upload Elena videos?

Instead of doing it one at a time. I decided to upload in one go. Still seperated by years. Get it while its hot. If your downloading more then one torrent point each torrent to the same location. It will then fill the folders in by year. Each torrent has the same name but contains different years. Also if you don't get a seed within an hour tell me. Sometimes I have to force recheck again in order to get my bit-torrent software to notice peers. My upload speed is slow 1 MB/s. It will take approximately a 2 to 3 weeks to download everything. If this gets taken down be the change you want to see reupload the torrent files and don't forget to seed.

Last edited:
T
throwaway2021.2 commented
Thank you so much.
Just to be sure: Some directories contain the full videos and some contain only the trailer, is that right?

S
SR2017 commented
yes. The trailers are there so archival purposes, but also so that you can find stuff by name sense premium videos don't have model name in them. They are most of the 720p videos. They take up very little space like 10gbs or less of the total file size.

Last edited:
A
aburr1894 commented
how does downloading torrent files work exactly?

S
SR2017 commented

You download the files. You then use torreent software to open the file. Some examples of torrent software are deluge, utorrent, and qbitorrent. Once you have opened the file in program it will ask you where you want to download it. Tell the program where you want to store the files on your computer and then click okay. Look it up on youtube if you need any further help with visuals.

Maya Kamui torrent. This is just her files split into years. Is compatible with all previous torrents will start seeding when I start seeding 2021. Point it to the same directory as all other torrents. Status update 2022 is seeded to 45 percent 1 to 2 more days and I will be able to start on 2021.

Last edited:
Y
ywwwwwww2 commented

P
pubehunter commented
will you be seeding 2017 soon?

S
SR2017 commented

Already have and there should be other seeders.

M
Marniecooper commented
Do you have Maya Kamui in 4k?