3 Comments
T
thekilltox commented
T
thekilltox commented

2 Comments
N
Nikitosina commented
There are a couple of short segments of her new videos in the album... Maybe someone has them entirely?) or some new ones of hers, also short?

S
sadaDttt commented
What you're talking about? Did you messed links? There are no vids this is even not Nataliya.

who have this video?

N
Nikitosina commented
If I needed that video, I wouldn't have asked.

twiw69
twiw69 commented

I bought most of her videos. She stopped selling the cucumber one as it's not allowed on the platform, but all her other dildo clips, she still sells them all on all her platforms.

twiw69
twiw69 commented

For those who want to buy it from any of her accounts, just in case. People might think she is not offering her videos anymore. She offers mostly new ones through messages but you can request anything you want (theme-like) and she sends them (or whoever is in charge of her account) as a DM.

N
Nikitosina commented
Due to certain issues, I can't even pay for her subscription...It's not about the lack of money. So I can't write anything to her.

Hey, everybody. There are new Amazonka videos but don't have access to them. If anyone has access, please share

C
Cm2100 commented
E
ellyelly commented
Can you pls share actually videos

N
Nikitosina commented
Has no one received the second video?🙁

M
Morthersbreastmilk commented
The guy friends you. Steals your vids and unfriended with the quickness. He's going to keep canceling Christmas lol

Sep 23, 2022
You must be registered for see images
Anyone friend with him?

4 Comments
M
Morthersbreastmilk commented
N
Nikitosina commented
N
Nikitosina commented
🙏

A
Akiravision99 commented
I don't know if it's just me but part two and three of the videos are choppy and they just freeze any hear sound

twiw69
twiw69 commented
Only managed to find paid version lol in case someone interested

M
Maxxx94 commented
K
Kacyani commented
Not mine, but Enjoy 😍

2 Comments
J
jwww399 commented
Too bad she seems like the most boring fuck. Barely even a facial expression.

T
thekilltox commented

2 Comments
MrLeakUrGirl
MrLeakUrGirl commented
Last edited:
N
Nikitosina commented