H
HipsterTest commented

Her patreon and facebook is a fraud/scam

I should've screen shot the post of a guy soft promo-ing it

S
sipofcoffee commented
looks like she's back. New OF post from the 3rd

We return.
(No source quality, tool i used to use to rip from OF is broken)

C
chuchinegro commented
Yes, she confirmed it on December; that's why her OF has been dry. We are only going to get a post once in a while just to keep it alive in case it doesn't work with the guy.

S
sipofcoffee commented
Looks like it didn't work out with the guy..(recent IG Q and A)

G
Grumbled commented
she posted again.

omgkermit
omgkermit commented
Say less

"I know I’ve said over and over I’m going to be more consistent on here, and then I’m not. Sexy posts are just not my strong suit, but I’m going to try a little harder with it. There still won’t be noods, or anything like that. I apologize for the inconsistency, and thank you to those who’ve stayed on here despite that"

K
Kswoe commented
she also uploaded a youtube vid over the weekend saying she'll be back to posting every Saturday. Obviously her youtube channel wasn't showing nudes, but her workout vids were also incredibly hot, so that's encouraging as well.

icequente
icequente commented
She won't upload nudes man, only those tiny nipples on wet shirts.

D
Dshaunbirch commented
in 6 months she’ll drop another video on youtube like “sorry guys i’m back now fr this time tell me what you want to see love you guys!”.

it’s not even about nudes just create content semi regularly that keeps the engagement up they aren’t using social media properly at all

PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
It just goes to show how much money these girls make by putting out "content" that takes no effort.