Requests nika vegan

I guess my previous post explaining how to get her stuff at no charge was in comments to old posts and comments have since been disabled so I'll explain again and hopefully the mods won't delete it even though it isn't a pic or anything. All you have to do is make an account on patreon and use a prepaid debit card on there. You sub to her when she has a new post, get the post and save the link or download it, and then cancel your subscription. Her's is set up to just charge when she posts something so you won't get billed unless you don't cancel and she posts something. I use an old card that's got less than $2 on there and it works every time. I would recommend letting posts stack up though just incase she starts banning people for doing it like she claimed she was going to do back in May

Reactions: Bcong171
Comment
She basically posts on Patreon 2-4 times in the first week or 10 days of each month. She posts 1 chatty video which is dribble. No skin. No nothing. It's mostly painfully incoherent babbling about something not worth listening to. Then she will post 1-3 suggestive videos. So far this month we've had 2 posts. 1 is the chatty one and 1 is suggestive but it shows nothing. Not really worth watching.

Comment
If you look on page 4 of this thread, post number 52, I gave instructions on how you can sub to her without actually paying. All you have to do is cancel the subscription when you get stuff saved however you decide to save it. She finally caught on to me doing it and finally blocked me, so unless I make a new patreon account I can't access her stuff anymore. I don't know if it's on her radar now because that's how I've been getting her stuff since she started or what so if you decide to do it yourself just be aware that you may or may not end up banned from subbing to her.

Comment