Requests nikaynakih

Dec 12, 2020

2 Comments
I
iamsomebody commented
jtid hey bro! thanks for the reply! are you able to save the actual pic of this post in the first pic?

B
bangolufsen commented
Thanks for the pics. Do you think we can get the full size HD pic of the first pic you posted? The one with the hand bra? Thanks a lot again.

Dec 12, 2020

• Love
Reactions: iamsomebody
Comment
Dec 12, 2020
If you’re considering subscribing to her page and are hoping to see some revealing content from her then you’ll sadly be disappointed. Her subscription is basically the same type of content as what she usually posts on her public page aside from a very rare pic of her wearing something without a bra which I’ve shared all the content above.

1 Comment
I
iamsomebody commented
thanks for the post! i was hoping that the ig subscription will be different than what she already posts

Dec 12, 2020
She posted last week in her subscription channel that it was her boyfriend’s birthday and she was too busy to get him a present so he said he wanted a blowjob which she didn’t like giving to him. She then promised that she’d post more content on her subscription channel soon. I’m going to cancel my subscription if nothing interesting is posted by the end of the month.

3 Comments
I
ivansingh80 commented
Thanks for the update! Do share if there’s anything interesting

J
jtid commented
Shes made it known that her subscription isn’t intended to be like Onlyfans which is disappointing for most. She intends to post some vlogs despite them being of no interest to anyone.

I
iamsomebody commented
i didn't think she would post nudes but at least lewds or stuff like that

Dec 12, 2020
I can give you an update since my last post from 2 weeks ago where she promised more content would be coming soon for her loyal subscribers. Since then she’s posted stories of her going out to a bachelorette party, dinner with her boyfriend and going to get a haircut. That’s it. No lewd or revealing content at all. Literally charging money to content that she would normally post for free. She’s lost about a quarter of her subscribers since my last post and I’ll be one of them.

4 Comments
I
iamsomebody commented
that sucks bro, she could make so much more money if she was consistent with your content

J
jtid commented
she announced that she’s planning on joining ***. I imagine it’ll be the same kind of content that she normally posts for free on Instagram.

I
iamsomebody commented
did she post that in her sub story? yeah it'll probably be the same shit she's posting now, she probably saw she was losing subs and needed a new way to make more money

B
bangolufsen commented
Been following her for many years. Surprise she's only making money from this now. Could have made tons more when she was younger.