She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - Norissa Valdez | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests Norissa Valdez

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
D
Deleted member 5689122 commented
Her boutine audition video looks amazing
 
C
Cuzwhynot123 commented
She has a boutine audition video?
 
D
Deleted member 5689122 commented
yea I don’t have it tho but seen the screencaps
 
D
Deleted member 6300892 commented
There is no Boutine Audition of her
 
I
Icelazers commented
Huge clit
 
Mr.Boozie
Mr.Boozie commented
I
Imreallycool commented
Tell me you’ve never seen a clit without saying it 😂
 
C
Cocker42 commented
I'm pretty sure she is wearing a pair of panties under the Calvin's. If ya look they look like a dark colored possibly black.