Requests Olivia Swan Simpson

Olivia explains in vivd detail losing her virginity and getting pregnant and her parents reaction whether or not she will keep it. Not sure when this happened. It's a pretty hot story though. Especially considering how long she went as a virgin.

Comment
Olivia explains in vivd detail losing her virginity and getting pregnant and her parents reaction whether or not she will keep it. Not sure when this happened. It's a pretty hot story though. Especially considering how long she went as a virgin.

It was all a lie to get attention. after she deleted those scopes she completely denied ever saying that. i remember when she did it, it appears she gets sexual excitement from pretending to be pregnant, or at least her fantasy is to announce to ppl she is pregnant. what we know from peri is the only sex shes ever had was in a blackout drunken 3some with her friend and the friends much older boyfriend

Comment
Mar 30, 2020
She's what, 23 now? She still lives with her parents, although she mentioned in a recent scope that they are looking to move and she doesn't want to go with them. I don't think anything further would happen with her until she gets away from her parents, and even then it's a long shot because it's clear she isn't happy with her previous actions on Peri. I think she's pretty turned off to doing anything sexual online and has been for a few years now. She said flat out "no" to OnlyFans when asked about it in her scope. She changed her Peri name "for privacy reasons", which is ridiculous at this point. The far majority of the people tuning in to her scopes are hanging on from the old days and know who she is. She doesn't give out her Insta when people ask, but it's easy to find and not set to private, and in fact her whole family is on Insta and none of them are set to private - there's even an account for the dog, lol. She promotes her Tik Tok channel, her sister's Tik Tok channel and still makes YouTube videos, but won't give out her Insta on Peri. I don't think they understand social media very well.

I don't know if she'll be able to afford to get out from under her parents working in a grocery store. She is deathly afraid of her mother and half the time her scopes are cut short over her mother walking in on her and yelling at her. Or if they are home, she does silent scopes so as to not draw attention to herself. Somehow her family seems to have no idea of her real past on Peri. Anyway, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Comment
Idk, I'm really only here to find the full vids of what we already have, or if anything else surfaces of stuff she's done in the past. I do believe with her mental health being all over the place that it's still a (very) slight possibility she'll get sexual again if all the stars align and we catch her drunk and in the right mood. I will stay patient and optimistic.

Also has she mentioned the boyfriend lately? I think if he's out of the picture, that raises our chances.

Comment
Mar 30, 2020
I think in one of her recent scopes she said she wasn't single when asked, but I think that may be because she doesn't want online attention of a sexual nature. She and the "boyfriend", Joey, used to follow each other on Insta and I don't see any sign of that. In fact his account is gone - no idea if he has another one that doesn't include the word "Joey" but she isn't following any Joeys and no Joeys are following her. Maybe she has her eye on someone she works with?

I'm kinda curious to see how her life turns out. All the drama with the privates and drinking, and the drama with her friend/exfriend Allycat, and the pregnancy bit she did, and the drama with her parents, and the drama with Joey the long distance boyfriend from Arizona (did they ever actually meet in person? She said he was coming to visit at one point - can't see that going over well with mama). All the talk of being an actress (which she never talks about anymore, just about her new friends at the grocery store). I keep watching her scopes to see how her life turns out, I hope she ends up happy.

Comment