Fakes Post Your Fake Requests Here!

3 Comments
N
njrtzj commented
mhm

Pyotr_Jota
Pyotr_Jota commented
Not to take away from the greats here, but this website does a pretty good job and it is for free. Someone else posted the link awhile back.

• Dislike
Reactions: mynet
B
bla1337 commented
1. it's not free
2. you didn't want just to share it - you "forgot" to mention it's your ref link

Y
Yoyo4321x commented
It is free, Mr. bla. I received free credits just for making an account. I received more free credits for sharing a video. And more free credits for liking their Twitter/X page. Share the link and you receive more free credits. Seems like free to me…but you can buy credits if you do not want to do anything that I mentioned above to earn the free credits.

Sharing the link is to show others that there is a website out there that is free and worth checking out if they are unable to use the amazing software that some of the greats on this page are able to use. Most companies offer free credits when you share their link, why would this one be any different and unfortunately it is out of my control whether or not I receive credits if someone clicks on a link that I share to help others. Check it out, or don’t. I don’t really care. Stay butt hurt and offended, Mr. bla.

B
bla1337 commented
hah, classic, dislike because I told you the truth and exposed that you are sharing the ref link. And then 2 paragraphs of explaining yourself, lol. Get a life weirdo.

Y
Yoyo4321x commented
It is humorous that you believe that you “exposed” the reference link, although it clearly is a reference link and has been posted by several others as well. The paragraphs were to educate you but I see now that you are not worth educating. Hopefully the post helped someone here, though. The scum always try to find a way to make them feel worthy in the eyes of others. Keep trolling and I will keep helping the forum.