She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - Queenelia | Page 3 | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests Queenelia

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Is the site back?
unfortunate timing for it to go down
so 4th October Elia comes on, online only on stripchat, no cb.
Does a half hour long private show with fisting from what I could gather
Did anybody catch anything?

while site was down I also found a nice lost recording
pardons if anyone already posted bits of this show
basically, when she made the swap from her managed queenelia account to yui_asuka/iamasuka, the earliest recorded show on all video sites was 17 june
seems like on june 14/15 was her actual first show on yui_asuka. Another stripchat only stream by its contents.
40 minutes in low quality seems to be all that remains of it
unless, a longshot but did anybody record her june 15 show? Brief fisting inside, sadly low quality, but a treat nonetheless
 
Last edited:
1 Comments
D
Damnit420 commented
damn what a FIND!!
Not only some nice fisting but some huge gapes and gape farting as well, I've downloaded it and will upload it soon. Maybe flubblubb will have this show? He seems to have it all

and about yesterday's SC only show, I got it but not the private, but I deleted because there was nothing we hadnt seen a thousand times before
 
  • Cheers
Reactions: QEworshipper
1 Comments
Q
QEworshipper commented
I think flub was actually on the case for June 14/15 so a bit of accidently stolen valor from me. In my defence the links are dead so i dont even know. it also doesnt help that i have memory loss irl. Flub is gonna cringe at the notion of me thinking I found something he didnt