Off Topic Real life friends on cam

Deleted member 2454755

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Jan 7, 2022
Hopefully somebody can help me.
I'm looking for amateur/webcam videos of group nights.

Ever since I've seen this this sendvid video it's on my mind: https://sendvid.com/6opz1586
(Not my link)

I don't know what language they're talking, but to me it looks like a couple getting it on late at night with their best friend streaming it all while chatting.
And through the chat she gets asked (paid?) to have a go with the guy's cock aswel.
So she joins her friend who hands over her bf's cock to suck it. And at the end she agrees to take his dick doggystyle.
The video is all messy and selfshot but that's what I like about it. It feels super honest, real and pure.

So my request is if we can collect more of these kind of video's in this thread.
'Webcam/Selfshot POV homemade groupplay friends on livestream or something.'
I'm sure there are more vids. Maybe a gf bragging about how good her bf's cock is, and then offering her best friend to see it for herself.
Maybe it is a spontanious hot night or weekly tokens on a camsite. Maybe the friend is a little hesitant at first or maybe she goes directly for it like a little slut.
I love it all.

Let's see what we can find!

P.S. this is my first post. Hopefully it's on the right forum.

Deleted member 4690477

Deleted Account
Account Warning
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Feb 1, 2023
None of those is as good as the first video you posted. Most of them are cam shows which don't feel natural and pure. I'm also looking for this kind of stuff. Periscope back in the day was the holy grail for this. You should look for periscope videos to find similar videos

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 2454755 commented
I'll do my best! Feel free to share whatever you find in this 'genre'