Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

Guys.
If you want I can crack the Recurbate Downloader software. I have already started the process but I need the help of someone who can get a valid key for at least 1 month to see what data comes back from the valid request with their server.

Their software makes a request to the server, but as I don't have a valid serial and I won't buy it because it's too expensive in my country, I don't know what's coming back from the request.
If someone owns it, wants to lend it to me or test it yourself and send me the request, it is done in the following format in browser:
SERIALKEYMD5&version=2.0.5
Note: Change the SERIALKEYMD5 for the valid license key.

If anyone is interested, send me a message.

Comment

JacobSeed073

May 29, 2022
usually I used dltube to download along with vpn but out of nowhere with no explanation the dltube guys took the possibility to use the downloader on Android I wanted to know from you if there is any other good downloader like dltube that works on android.

Comment

crisgaio

Jun 20, 2022
Boa noite
alguém tem o serial ou um modo de hackear para baixar vários videos ao mesmo tempo e ficar monitorando também

Reactions: Navalles
Comment

Deleted member 552630

Deleted Account
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Well-Known Member Popular Fapper A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service Advanced Leaker
Aug 14, 2020
Olá pessoal! Eu encontrei uma outra forma de baixar vídeos do recurbate com apenas uma extensão do Opera (GX). O nome da extensão é "SkyLoad"

Comment