Hsasse2 commented
o

A
Anakine commented
bonjour avez vous un lien où je pourrais voir cette vidéo

2 Comments
K
kiztico commented
great stuff! are those actually private shows?

C
cicciolo commented
these are all private, groups, tickets etc., it's just that with all the sites to which it is connected at the same time it happens that sometimes someone remains active and you see the show in public

I uploaded more than 50 videos to camwhores tv site sandysun, more than 30 of them were automatically deleted. Does anyone have an idea why this happened?

3 Comments
S
ssnd commented
yeah no reason cw sucks

R
Ramsexx commented
Upload on gotfile and share link here🤷🏻‍♂️

B
bondds commented
Just FYI for anyone trying to upload to camwhores these days; don't. When the website was built, it was a niche little community. It's grown a lot bigger over the years. And while it was made well enough to withstand some growth, it's simply not capable of handling the amount of uploads that try to go through everyday. Not anymore. I think to expand the servers and redo the site might involve a lot of people's shit getting deleted. So instead of risking it, the site will probably just be shitty forever. I suggest just using gofile, pixeldrain, or bunkr.

''Maybe she upload new photos to this page???:

3 Comments
A
Atexx1192 commented
Definitely starting to think she has some dudes on the payroll just to keep her content relevant lol. You can find girls who are better looking and will do whatever you want for a fraction of the price. You paying for pictures of her now?

B
bocadillolentejas commented
No!!! U can view free this photos in her profile in others pages like cam4, cams.com. Pay for photos... no thx