Requests Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) onlyfans content request

Feb 18, 2021
For those of you who are subscribed to Sarah Beattie's Onlyfans, I have a few questions:
  1. Does she reply to messages and/or comments?
  2. If she does reply to messages and/or comments, how often does she do so? For example: does she communicate with you more than once?
  3. Is she nice and friendly in her replies?
  4. Does she flirt and/or engage in any naughty sex chat with her subscribers in replies and/or messages?

Reactions: somerandompersonjd
Comment
Feb 18, 2021
Before we proceed, I have to clarify that I am a HUGE Sarah Beattie fan. I am what many people will consider a simp, a neckbeard, a cuck & a stan for Sarah. I wear those terms with pride. This post is not throwing hate toward Sarah Beattie or anyone. Believe it or not, I am actually trying to help all of you who are fans of nachosarah by writing this post. I write this as someone who is still a huge fan & simp but has been burned by Sarah & this onlyfans experience

Now that is out of the way, the reasons why you should never subscribe to Sarah Beattie's onlyfans:

- She doesn't need the money. She's not broke. That was a lie & trolling by Sarah to light a fire under the butts of simps like myself to throw money at her. Don't fall for Sarah's con.

- It's not worth the money at all. You're essentially paying to view her instagram & twitter. For a guy who has followed her stuff for years, some of her posts on instagram & twitter has been more risque. To be generous, there may have only been about three or four pics that might be considered VERY SLIGHTLY more risque than some of her instagram stuff. Then again, maybe it's not even that. Those pics are just as mild as most of her stuff.

- $11 a month is way too expensive a price to pay for something that she was always VOLUNTARILY doing for FREE on instagram & twitter very often. Even if she charges $5 a month it would still be a rip off.

- Sarah is remarkably thin skinned & over sensitive with a horrible anger problem & attitude. She will block & insult you over the slightest perceived slight. She deleted the tweet on Feb 22 calling her subscribers shitheads & boasting about blocking them on onlyfans because she knew that the pushback she received for that tweet was justified. Deep down, she probably knows she's wrong.

- Sarah will NEVER show nudity or go topless, bottomless. She NEVER intended to. She has so many simps, cucks, stans & neckbeards falling over themselves to pay for her current crappy content & to tip her generously, there is no incentive on her part to ever go the distance. I was one of those simps.

- It was never in Sarah's nature to show nudity even before she lied about needing an onlyfans. She wasn't allowed to show nipples on instagram but she could show a bare butt. she never did. She could post nudes on twitter & reddit but never did. This is exactly why she will never go topless or nude on onlyfans.

- Her content is so sparse & infrequent. For $11, you would expect a lot better.

- $11 is not cheap for many foreign Sarah Beattie fans. The exchange rates in some countries are horrible. Even for my fellow Americans, $11 for they type of content we're getting is a straight rip off, especially during these hard times.

I expect this post to be deleted & I may get blocked but I hope it doesn't & I don't. I really am trying to help here & I am still fan of Sarah Beattie. I type this out of love not out of hate. I wish Sarah all the best but she shouldn't have to cheat her loyal fans out of hard earned cash just because she's greedy & realized she's popular enough to make people pay for content that she's always been happily giving away for free. She must be kicking herself for not thinking of starting an onlyfans way back in 2016. She would be a millionaire by now through scamming folks out of their money. Sarah Beattie is essentially Bella Thorne 2.0

Comment
Feb 18, 2021
Here. I'm in a pretty giving mood today
You must be registered for see images attach

Comment