Requests sarah_jones / SarahShiny

O
Ok_Design_6860 commented
I'm not sure though....her video clips have seemed awfully real. I've considered it based on her pictures, but I honestly think AI is less than likely.

P
Pharlap commented
At a minimum, she is using a smart digital filter/enhancer. There are other profiles emerging on social media this week that bear a strong resemblance, including a plumper version of her that at times in the videos her breasts appear flawless and at times appear to have the usual scarring from enhancement/reduction surgery, as if the filter couldn't match the frame rate of the video.

K
Kooper101 commented
P
Pharlap commented
there are things out of place with her as well. Exact same position vs background between shots. Note the foot placement on the rug in the clothes on/clothes off shots. Exactly the same. Not what would occur if a woman did that sequence of shots naturally. Look, theyā€™re pretty, but theyā€™re computer-enhanced.

P
Pharlap commented
It has to be tiny peeks only, as AI doesn't render pussies very well.

K
Kooper101 commented
still on about the AI dude? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
she's not AI.
There's three videos above that prove it's not AI. unless you invented a good AI video generation tool and are keeping it all to yourself šŸ¤£

P
Pharlap commented
those prove nothing. At a minimum, she is heavily filtering.

K
Kooper101 commented
Prove nothing?
Tell me you have no idea what AI is, without telling me you have no idea what AI is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

4 Comments
P
Plagueboy69 commented
She's deleted all her socials

P
Pharlap commented
P
Plagueboy69 commented
I'd say someone she knows found her stuff online.

P
Pharlap commented
Cooper, what happened, man?