Requests Scuba Steph

Hooter set; 9 pics on Bunkr

2 Comments
P
Pseudonym commented
I really hope she gives up the blurring some day.

Another request. 6 misc videos, might have 2 that are the same.

2 Comments
W
Womanlover commented
Manā€™s becoming the absolute goat of this thread šŸ‘‘ I love her sucking vids, she always does some top-notch slurping. I donā€™t know how often she does that kind of content, but itā€™d be greatly appreciated if you have any of those to sharešŸ‘

D
danber115 commented
I appreciate the appreciation. I have no idea how often she does that though. I don't think it's all too often though

No post this time. Sorry, but I hope you can forgive me, but I have a few notes.
1: my sub runs out in a few days, so I'll spend most of my free time looking for the sets/vids I think are more interesting, then post after my sub runs out. Been skipping past most vids though and I don't know why.
2: I'm finding that a few of her sets are fillers that are repeats of older sets, so some of my future posts might be repeats. Sorry in advance
3: question: when I get back to posting, should I
A: upload everything into one MASSIVE bunkr album and link it or
B: make individual albums and link them all in one comment? Or something else instead?
Again, sorry about the lack of pics this time, but I'll make up for it soon. Thanks for any feedback

2 Comments
T
TelescopeEyeing commented
You're the man. I'd say do whichever is easiest for you, given you're the one doing all the work. Seems like that would probably just be one big Bunkr post.

Z
zappledapple69 commented
Iā€™d say the massive bunkr album would be best. It stands the best chance of staying up. Thank you for all the uploads btw.

Well, it's time.

This took so long and I'm surprised it's still under 2 gigs.
over NINE HUNDRED files, some of which are probably repeats.
with that, wellohello is signing off for a while. Enjoy, everyone.

1 Comment
D
danber115 commented
I can see about making a MEGA folder in a few days

All vids until August 2022. Around 24 Gb.
(Download & Extract all the 7 files.)

GraveWalker
GraveWalker commented
Gofile is giving error and Bunkr doesn't work for me. If there is an alternative, please do mention it and I'll upload again.

W
Womanlover commented

MEGA could work. I know that itā€™s typical for their shared files to go down after a relatively short time, but it could work in the short-term and until someone could find a more permanent way of uploading them.

GraveWalker
GraveWalker commented
Mega does work, but like you said, either the file gets taken down, or worse, the account gets banned, like it happened with me in the past. Will try anyways. (y)

U
uriel30 commented
Is it possible to reupload this to some place else?

2 Comments
T
terribleman420 commented
Those thumbnails give me false hope that she stopped blurring every time!

P
Pseudonym commented
I know right? On one hand that makes it pretty minimal blurring but it just really makes me wonder why she thinks there's a point to it. I just hope she keeps uncensored copies in case one day she finally gives up doing it.