Off Topic Sharing content, What makes things valuable, and "Theft" of unownable things

Luxy93666

May 3, 2019
whore? lovely. did you go to college?

Hardly a whore, she started with pageants and modeling contests as a teen and became a Disney Princess and did some acting stuff and was reluctant to do any nudity at first, I believe her Raadnecks stuff was her first true nude stuff cause she was desperate for money. According to a post on one of her Youtube video's a while back she's quitting the nude art world and starting her own business soon, so don't expect much more content like this from her in the future.

I do have almost all of her content from Patreon, Honey-Cream, Cosmid and This Year's Model in original top quality but I won't be providing it here. I don't understand why anyone would pay for it and then give it away for free just to get props from some fellow perv's on the internet, do they think it makes them "cool"?

If it ends up here that's cool but it won't be from me. Most of her Honey-Cream photo-sets are already available free online, except for her most recent ones. I personally recommend the "Parking" set, super hot.

I don't understand why anyone would pay for it and then give it away for free just to get props from some fellow perv's on the internet, do they think it makes them "cool"?
Some do. Others do it for the sake of sharing. Some people have money but know what it's like to be broke, and remember how great it was to have stuff made available when they couldn't afford it. There's this whole concept called "charity". You might check it out some time.

And then some people believe content should be free, and that copying isn't theft.

And then some people aren't doing it for free at all. It's actually kind of surprising people actually think people create and maintain sites like this, and pay for content and post it for free to get "props." Do you also think that Google provides you free email service and map directions because they're just super super sweethearts?

Comment
On the topic of the $2000 tier, does anyone know what's in it?
I think we'd all like to know the answer to that!
Who are we talking about? It doesn't say on the page? I'm not sure how you get a Patreon pledge of $2000 without making it clear exactly what the buyer is getting.

Reactions: souzaae
Comment
its on the david moser patreon site. he starts at $10 but then it goes up to $2,000 - like you say you would want to know exactly what you were getting for the price of a second hand car
Wow...

VIP+
$2,000 or more per month​
"This is an exclusive tier to the top models and their content often shot while traveling to exotic places around the world​
Patrons pledging $2000 or more per month will receive all of the aforementioned benefits. Along with even more content from well recognized models"​

Dude says exactly nothing. I can only imagine interested and wealthy-enough patrons email and get detail privately.

Comment
Apr 23, 2019
Hardly a whore, she started with pageants and modeling contests as a teen and became a Disney Princess and did some acting stuff and was reluctant to do any nudity at first, I believe her Raadnecks stuff was her first true nude stuff cause she was desperate for money. According to a post on one of her Youtube video's a while back she's quitting the nude art world and starting her own business soon, so don't expect much more content like this from her in the future.

I do have almost all of her content from Patreon, Honey-Cream, Cosmid and This Year's Model in original top quality but I won't be providing it here. I don't understand why anyone would pay for it and then give it away for free just to get props from some fellow perv's on the internet, do they think it makes them "cool"?

If it ends up here that's cool but it won't be from me. Most of her Honey-Cream photo-sets are already available free online, except for her most recent ones. I personally recommend the "Parking" set, super hot.

Some people gloat about having things and not sharing because they think its empowering and makes them important even though no one cares.

Comment

Luxy93666

May 3, 2019
Some people gloat about having things and not sharing because they think its empowering and makes them important even though no one cares.

I'm not gloating which is why I mentioned lots of it is already online for free if you use a search engine, it doesn't make me special or important to actually pay for people's content they charge money for the privilege to enjoy - those who think they are entitled to have me "share" what I paid money for so they can enjoy it for free without supporting the creator of that content are pretty low in my view though.

Should I "share" a Ferrari or Porsche with you too because you feel entitled to what others have paid for?

Comment
Should I "share" a Ferrari or Porsche with you too because you feel entitled to what others have paid for?
A) No one said they were entitled to anything or that you are required to share anything.

B) Cars are physical objects which use by one person necessarily limits use by another. Digital images are nothing like that. Someone creating/downloading a copy of an image does nothing to limit your use of the image, and other people possessing copies of the image does not deprive you of the image. You're essentially comparing physical gold to a musical note.

C) As if you have a Ferrari. Or a Porsche.

Comment

Luxy93666

May 3, 2019
A) No one said they were entitled to anything or that you are required to share anything.

B) Cars are physical objects which use by one person necessarily limits use by another. Digital images are nothing like that. Someone creating/downloading a copy of an image does nothing to limit your use of the image, and other people possessing copies of the image does not deprive you of the image. You're essentially comparing physical gold to a musical note.

C) As if you have a Ferrari. Or a Porsche.

A) The person I quoted suggested that I felt "empowered" and was "gloating" by not sharing it with others for free, that is an entitled attitude.

B) It's not about physical possession but that giving away free access to something I paid for does not make any sense. Why would I do it so that others can enjoy the fruits of my labor without compensating me in any way for it? Whether gold or musical notes if I pay for them it makes no sense to give them away without compensation. If some people get some kind of compensation by feeling "empowered" for doing it then so be it, but that's not for me and I don't really understand it.

C) I stated "a" Ferrari or Porsche, not "my" as it was an analogical statement. I do own them and other cars too but couldn't care less if anyone here believes me and I doubt you actually care if it's true or not either, it's not like I'll give them away to you for believing me, haha.

Comment
A) The person I quoted suggested that I felt "empowered" and was "gloating" by not sharing it with others for free, that is an entitled attitude.

B) It's not about physical possession but that giving away free access to something I paid for does not make any sense. Why would I do it so that others can enjoy the fruits of my labor without compensating me in any way for it? Whether gold or musical notes if I pay for them it makes no sense to give them away without compensation. If some people get some kind of compensation by feeling "empowered" for doing it then so be it, but that's not for me and I don't really understand it.

C) I stated "a" Ferrari or Porsche, not "my" as it was an analogical statement. I do own them and other cars too but couldn't care less if anyone here believes me and I doubt you actually care if it's true or not either, it's not like I'll give them away to you for believing me, haha.
Recognizing gloat doesn't at all imply the beholder feels entitled to what the gloater has. That's a total non sequitur.

As for "sharing something you paid for makes no sense," perhaps it makes no sense to you. But that is a different discussion. I was merely pointing out the gigantic flaw in your comparison.

Okie dokie, Mr. Car Dealership.

Comment

Luxy93666

May 3, 2019
Recognizing gloat doesn't at all imply the beholder feels entitled to what the gloater has. That's a total non sequitur.

As for "sharing something you paid for makes no sense," perhaps it makes no sense to you. But that is a different discussion. I was merely pointing out the gigantic flaw in your comparison.

Okie dokie, Mr. Car Dealership.

Did I offend you by addressing someone else entirely Mr. Snarky? Suggesting that I should share what I paid for without compensation is entitlement, and that is what he suggested with the statement I responded to.

There is no flaw in my comparison, I pay good money for exclusive content because it is exclusive, the exact same reason I paid good money for my cars that are rare because not many people have them and that gives them a greater perceived value which in a capitalist free market is real value(supply and demand). To give away free access to the exclusive content I paid for would reduce their exclusivity which in turn reduces their value, so without adequate compensation there is no reason for me to do so.

You are the one putting forward fallacious arguments ignoring the fact that a product paid for is a product paid for regardless of it's physical properties. Regardless this isn't the place for this discussion and I really don't care what you think of my views, I try to respond to anyone that addresses me but it's clear you're only interested in trolling. Have a good night(or day or whatever it is where you are at).

Comment

historybuff

Apr 23, 2019
Did I offend you by addressing someone else entirely Mr. Snarky? Suggesting that I should share what I paid for without compensation is entitlement, and that is what he suggested with the statement I responded to.

There is no flaw in my comparison, I pay good money for exclusive content because it is exclusive, the exact same reason I paid good money for my cars that are rare because not many people have them and that gives them a greater perceived value which in a capitalist free market is real value(supply and demand). To give away free access to the exclusive content I paid for would reduce their exclusivity which in turn reduces their value, so without adequate compensation there is no reason for me to do so.

You are the one putting forward fallacious arguments ignoring the fact that a product paid for is a product paid for regardless of it's physical properties. Regardless this isn't the place for this discussion and I really don't care what you think of my views, I try to respond to anyone that addresses me but it's clear you're only interested in trolling. Have a good night(or day or whatever it is where you are at).

The differences between the two are quite real. A physical object has ACTUAL rarity, meaning that one person's possession of it means that others cannot posses it. Digital content has no actual rarity. It can be reproduced at will without reducing the REAL value of it (meaning no degradation of its usefulness). What exclusive content has is the ILLUSION of rarity. Even so, it still has value. As you said, in a capitalist system, a product is as valuable as what others are willing to pay for it. From what you've written, what you're paying for is a status symbol. Even when you talk about cars, you talk about paying good money for rare cars because their rarity gives them a greater PERCEIVED value. Not once did you mention you appreciation for their design, craftsmanship, aesthetics, history, etc. The only thing you thought to mention was the perceived value based on rarity. That's the definition of a status symbol purchase. There's nothing wrong with that. It's your money, spend it in whatever way provides the greatest benefit to yourself. It's not how I choose what to buy, but we're all different, and that's just fine. The only issue I have with anything that you said is that you went onto a forum specifically designed for fans to share content, and then apparently started talking about content that you had but wouldn't share...and then claimed that you weren't gloating. If you're going to gloat, just gloat. Don't gloat and then try to explain why you aren't gloating when someone says something about it.

By the way, you actually started down a path that would have been a better explanation in my opinion when you talked about paying for exclusive content, but then abandoned it. You could have simply said that if too many people post too much of the content in too many places, then the content creator won't be able to make a living off of their content, and the supply of said content will dry up. Now, on a forum like this, I doubt that most people would have AGREED with that argument, but they probably would have at least been able to RESPECT it. I mean, free is a great price, but it's better to wait for the golden goose to lay the eggs than it is to kill it because you're too impatient.

Reactions: willymackey
Comment
From another thread, moving conversation here...

Again, no one suggested you share. That was my point. Your assertion is that someone simply calling out gloating implies that they feel entitled to whatever the gloater is gloating about. I'm simply saying that isn't the case.

As for your flawed comparison, historybuff and I have already explained it. The fact that you paid for something doesn't at all mean it's rare, nor does it change the nature of what you paid for. Something is either scarce and rivalrous, or it isn't. Cars are. Digital images aren't. It doesn't matter if you paid for either one or not.

If you still don't get it, this might help:

Comment

What a douche.. lol

Comment

Joker

May 15, 2019
Yes, please stop the arguing. Luxy, if you don't want to share then don't. Don't sit high and mighty thinking because you paid for "exclusive content" that you're better than everyone. It just makes you a fool because you actually paid for it. I have everything that you have from her Patreon, Honey-Cream, Cosmid and This Year's Model and I will be sharing it. Oh and I didn't even pay for them :cool:.

Comment