Requests Shizuka Chan, Japenese hotspring model

GelG

Leaker
Contributor
Jul 29, 2019
You must be registered for see medias

YouTube channel:

She visits hot springs, usually wears a towel or bathing costume but occasionally goes nude, and takes photos or shoots videos. No topless nudity or full frontal nudity that I have seen, there's occasional rear nudity though.
This definitely needs some attention and exposure (no pun). I have viewed her before on YT, but didn't really make a mental note of her name. At the time I searched around for stuff, but wasn't very successful. I did get the impression that she is something of a big deal in Japan (and Japanese voyeur type sites). But yet again, my ignorance of the damned language is such a huge barrier. So I'm scared of clicking link after link not knowing what the hell I'm letting myself in for.
Any of you guys want to contribute anything here - I'm sure it will be very welcome (y)

Reactions: Adhira
Comment
This definitely needs some attention and exposure (no pun). I have viewed her before on YT, but didn't really make a mental note of her name. At the time I searched around for stuff, but wasn't very successful. I did get the impression that she is something of a big deal in Japan (and Japanese voyeur type sites). But yet again, my ignorance of the damned language is such a huge barrier. So I'm scared of clicking link after link not knowing what the hell I'm letting myself in for.
Any of you guys want to contribute anything here - I'm sure it will be very welcome (y)
There's an online streaming channel (I think?) called AmebaTV that she appears on but I've never been able to watch any of the content featuring her on there because it's blocked outside of Japan and pay-per-view. i have seen some screen caps, though, via the same google image searches that you have probably done.

She is known in Japan, I think, in part because of her appearances on the actual TV.

Her Ameblo blog, on the rarest of occasions, may show a little more than what you would see on her Instagram or her YouTube but it still never delivers the full goods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adhira
Comment

GelG

Leaker
Contributor
Jul 29, 2019
There's an online streaming channel (I think?) called AmebaTV that she appears on but I've never been able to watch any of the content featuring her on there because it's blocked outside of Japan and pay-per-view. i have seen some screen caps, though, via the same google image searches that you have probably done.

She is known in Japan, I think, in part because of her appearances on the actual TV.

Her Ameblo blog, on the rarest of occasions, may show a little more than what you would see on her Instagram or her YouTube but it still never delivers the full goods.
Thanks Siriso
You've actually got further than me. I will do more searching now (y)

Reactions: siriso
Comment

onlyonce

Oct 3, 2019
I don't recall how, but I've seen a couple of AmebaTV videos with Shizuka without payment. They're basically general interest shows, with Shizuka talking about and visiting an onsen like her YouTube videos. Nothing special about them.

She appears with another onsen model Emisuke in one of her videos. She appears in a bikini, but again nothing special, even in the premium videos Emisuke offers. More about in the Emisuke thread.

Reactions: Jean33 and siriso
Comment

onlyonce

Oct 3, 2019
Search for Emi Sukenari here or Emi Tube on YouTube for Emisuke

Edit: As I stated on the Emi thread, I plan to only post once (I know, I did it twice here!) just to help out a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: siriso
Comment
An important message from Shizuka and a call for support. In her most recent posting on Ameba she posted the following sad message. Please visit her YouTube page and and Ameba page and support her, even if you can't post in Japanese. Joining Ambelo is free and her members only page is where this was posted.

Edit: sertaline is an anti-depressant.

From Google Translate:

2/13/20

Good evening, Shizuka.
I would like to expand my activities further as a hot spring model, thank you very much.

Panic has increased since sertraline was discontinued.

The main reason is
1 I don't know what to do now
2️⃣I'm scared to get angry
3 very lonely
4 Vague anxiety
5️⃣ My chest is painful
6 I hate myself
7️⃣I feel that there is no ally / no sympathizer and understanding person
8 I can't calm myself
9 Other

I was crying, screaming, rolling up, screaming, screaming, screaming at my father and mother, and screaming from morning until about 3 o'clock.

I thought that it was due to various stresses, but for the time being I had a week off work.

It didn't go well in the department transfer destination.

Anyway, now I just concentrate on treatment,
We are looking for a hospital with a second opinion in mind.

Forget what you hated as much as possible
It was fun. I will do my best to remember!

Do your best, too

I read this
I really want to go to a hot spring

Reactions: GelG and siriso
Comment
D

Deleted member 316190

Update

She has a second where she has her (currently nlghtly) live talk show and beauty/bathing tips where she's slightly more adventureous with playful censor blocks and very slightly see-through tops.

She also has a private Facebook page that she just started: Campfire . It's 500 yen/month to gain access, but the first month (for now) is at no charge. There's a second 2000yen/month tier (that's full) in which you could live chat with her monthly. I don't know if there will be anything special there. She did post a short video in the tub to celebrate the 150K Youtube award she received. Again. completely discreet, but very cute.

Here's her regular page.

There's also a Kindle on Amazon.jp for 1250Yen. Nothing frontal, but a few partial pics of her butt. I'm really impressed that she's comfortable with her body. It's a pain, but it's possible to order from Amazon Japan from outside Japan. Google for how to do it. A couple of tips. You need a different phone number (doesn't have to be Japanese) than the one you use for your main Amazon account and a Japanese address to signup. I used a University address since I don't need to have anything shipped. Once you receive the Kindle book, you can convert to a .pdf for saving offline.

I highly recommend signing up for her blog. It's free and there a lot of pics and updates on what she's doing. She also has some pay articles for ~200yen that have some interesting stories and a few pics. Again nothing is shown.

Finally, as I stated above, she suffers from depression, so please be kind and respectful on this thread and any of her site (she reads and writes English having studied in the U.S.). A month of so ago, she said on her Ameba page that she was going to the doctor, so at least she's seeking professional help. I got a scare the other day because on her live talk show she broke down crying and no one explained why. From the translated comments and her post on her private Facebook, it seems she was talking about the stress of this pandemic and was overcome with emotion from the support of those who commented.

Point is, she's very sensitive and be kind and respectful to her. Show your support for her in any way you can, especially subscribing to her Youtube channels.

Comment