You must be registered for see medias

Probably a bait..

3 Comments
A
armybri commented
that escalated quickly, agree it may be too good to be true

frowntown5000
frowntown5000 commented
Yeah that's bait alright. Nudity and sexual content aren't allowed on Passes. We'll probably see a lot of that in the coming months.

frowntown5000
frowntown5000 commented
Fuck she hopped on that fast though lol

Well its covered but damn still hot af.. hope there's more too come

4 Comments
T
Thor son of odin commented
Need a quick image host no sign up bs

K
kimber33 commented
TeenFleshlight
TeenFleshlight commented
Finally! God I love modern teen influencers

1 Comment
E
Empik commented
Guys, if I understood correctly, these are screenshots of photos, because they just don't download from the site right? Then you need to get a photo from the page code. In the browser on the PC, you can press F12 and find a photo in the page code (Search via F3 or the search bar in F12 mode, enter ".jpg", ".png", etc.), or left-click on the photo (to open the window that you usually screen), and then right-click on the photo and select something like "View code" or "Find an element in the page code" in the context menu. There will be a url, click on it and download the photo as usual (right-click -> "Save as").If you can't download it via PC, then download the Firefox Nightly browser for Android/iOS, create an account, create a collection of add-ons, add the "Image Picka" add-on (instructions for to activate add-ons in Firefox Nightly, search on Google) and through this add-on you can download photos from any page on Android.

Comment

R
rhgiles commented
here passes page and passes doesn't allow any type of nudity so this is about as far as she can go on that site.

B
badboy379 commented
She posted a post shower selfie on passes

T
ThatArBloke commented
that does not mean it is nude...

N
nek0r3x commented
Has anyone seen the newest stuff she posted on passes? She mentioned white lingerie and a see through one piece and maybe something else. Just curious if they are any good... I love her newer stuff.

url= ]
You must be registered for see images
[/url]

4 Comments
S
smythejohn319 commented
Oh god I need to learn how to post images to here better than this but… looks like things might get interesting soon

S
smythejohn319 commented
Took one for the team & they were super tame. She’s as hot as ever, but from what I’ve seen so far nothing too exciting. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

On a barely related note, she had a video of her doing a fashion show in a red bikini that was absolutely stunning (🍑 jiggle and everything), but I haven’t been able to find it. If you know which one I mean & know where to find it, I’d greatly appreciate it

P
prelogic3081 commented
why you don't post the pics ?

3 Comments
R
reichbane1 commented
Never underestimate how much women can show without showing anything..

C
cobaltrhapsody commented
What's with the watermark she keeps adding?

YoNemesis
YoNemesis commented

It’s from the last couple minutes of the YT video I replied with above

I love how happy she looks in this (that, and the impossibly nice ass she’s showing off)

3 Comments
L
loud_ commented
tf is this event?

M
mavfan1 commented
Miami Swim Week

Oct 26, 2022

D
Deleted member 5590888 commented
$250 for 5 pics. I just didn't think it was worth it!

D
darkfart commented
5 pics of what? Her fully clothed?

Gintama444
Gintama444 commented
D
Deleted member 5590888 commented
ya just her in her bustier!

Nov 12, 2020
Ahhh we are getting so close!

3 Comments
frowntown5000
frowntown5000 commented
please don't make a new post if you have nothing new to share. it's against the rules and it pisses people off. use the comment section if you feel the need. thanks

Gintama444
Gintama444 commented
Getting close my ass

T
ThatArBloke commented
No, we really are not 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 open your eyes. She still hides her nips so not close at all 😂🤣🤡