RizNiz
RizNiz commented
Last edited:
Nolram88
Nolram88 commented
Posted a bunkr mirror link, enjoy.

You must be registered for see medias

Three New Videos

I couldn't upload the other 2 to redgif cause I exceeded the limit so here's some screenshots:

Last edited:
1 Comment
A
anotherguy12 commented
agency runs her OF page. in typical agency fashion, they will overcharge if you tip big, because they see you as a simp willing to spend big bucks. where as you dont tip big, they're more desperate to get a sale, so they will lower price. they also unsend ppv's like crazy so you're more likely to pay more later. they are also dishonest with description. if you ask for 'this or that' they will send something sorta to what you wanted but more like 20prcnt of what you wanted. she's also just an overall cunt if you know anything actually about her. not withstanding the agency aspect.

A
aggrodr1ft commented
layladream is who we all wish sierra would post like

B
bradw2231 commented
I've been looking everywhere for new leaks, can't find anything

P
PeterDick95 commented
I'm with you mate, it's like she silently dropped off the face of the earth...šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

C
CowGoMooMoo commented
It sucks that she's put out videos of her getting a semen shower but we can't even get nudity.

with video

4 Comments
T
TelescopeEyeing commented
Lmao so many creators try to get cutesy with their teasing content and so many end up fucking up, I love it

ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
P
Psarikakari commented
This shows how little effort they give to sell these for 20-30$.They dont even look the videos back.They just record a 20 sec vid and sent it out.

Gintama444
Gintama444 commented
tbf it was really hard to catch im sure she makes multiples at once, and im sure now shes gnna be exrra careful so weve indeed peaked its all downhill from here

Gintama444
Gintama444 commented
bitch gotta be extra careful nowšŸ˜‚

G
greattits69 commented
literally people have seen her eat cum not sure why she has a problem with nipples, really a shame we havent reached nipples level since that blowjob content

O
Omega365_02 commented

Today's girls know that men have a greater need to see what is hidden, if she shows her nipples now, there will be no one to buy from her later because people will have already seen them or will search on the Internet, losing her money, while any girl eats cum as long as they offer money, feel it will make them attractive or feel like they can dominate guys

T
testing12test commented
Eh...Idk...once a girl shows the goods and I know she's consistent with showing the goods, I'm willing to spend a hell of a lot more money. The "tease" girls have gotten 0 from me, whereas I've stayed consistently subbed and paid for supporting PPV for the women who have actually shown the goods.