Requests Sky | ovwvou

Same old scam. Sent a 3 min video for 20$ right after I bought this one. I didn't get buy that, after I bitched about it they said but you didn't get to the good part yes.... Yeah right scammed me out of enough as it is.

D
Dat_Jackass commented
No idea, if it was more than 20$ I would have tried. I saw that for some people they had it priced at 50$ which would have been even crazier.

S
setho10 commented
It is possible to get Onlyfans to intervene, but you have to have been smart in building your evidence so there is a very clear case of fraud or false advertising. Onlyfans does not want to be held liable in a class action suit and they would much rather refund you as an individual even hundreds of dollars than pay the millions of dollars in fees and fines if they are charged with aiding a false advertising scheme. Not to mention any settlements would almost certainly introduce a level of external oversight that they would do almost anything to avoid.

So they can be willing to refund charges if your evidence is very solid. I have personally had a charge much larger than this refunded by Onlyfans for a model from this exact agency, which is one of the largest and most profitable on the service. Suffice to say they’ve been far more vague in their promises ever since and in this case I don’t think they have risen to the level of legal fraud so you are likely sol.

S
spaceballsballs commented

These girls from this agency have been scamming for a few years. This specific one has to be 21 or so by now since she's changed her name a few times. I first saw her and thought, oh my goodness, she is going to break the universe. Trap after trap after trap. She's never delivered. I don't blame her. I think Sophia Rain is the only one out of that group that's given head, shown pussy, and had sex.

G
Ghaithkaka1 commented