She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - Something feels off with my wife and my dad’s best friend. Am I overthinking this? | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic Something feels off with my wife and my dad’s best friend. Am I overthinking this?

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Hey everyone, I’m looking for some perspective here because I’ve been feeling uneasy for afew days and I can't figure out if I'm just being paranoid.

I’m newly married (both in our 20s). My wife is Latina and we're both in our 20s. For July 4th, my family rented a lake house. My dad brought along his best friend, who has been a close family friend since I was a kid. He’s Black, in his late 40s, and divorced.

Everything seemed normal at first, but during the holiday, I started noticing some weird vibes between my wife and my dad's friend. She was laughing way too much at his jokes, even the ones that weren't funny at all. I thought maybe she was just being friendly, but it felt different.

Then, the next day, we were all supposed to go fishing together. My wife suddenly says she's not feeling well and wants to stay behind at the house. Right around the same time, my dad's friend says he has an "important work call" he needs to take and doesn't know when it'll happen, so he has to stay too. So they were left alone in the house for hours while we were out on the lake.

Since we got back, things have been awkward.

The laughing hasn't stopped, but now there's this weird way they look at each other when they think no one is watching. Like they have some kind of secret.

I don't want to jump to conclusions because he's literally my dad's best friend and has been around since I was a kid, but I can't shake this feeling in my gut. Every time I walk into the room, the energy shifts. They both act like they're trying too hard to be casual, but it's almost too obvious.

Has anyone else dealt with something like this? Is it possible I'm just being paranoid and overthinking a friendship that's been there forever? Or should I be looking for actual proof? I don't want to blow up my marriage or my relationship with my dad over nothing, but I also can't just ignore this.

What do you guys think? My PM is open
 
Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: Sexy Npc
0 Comments
How do you feel about it if your wife did fuck him? Does it get you mad or excited? You can either

1. Trust your wife didn't do anything and carry on as normal.
2. Accuse your wife of infidelity with quite thin evidence, almost a certain death blow in an early marriage.
3. Let her know you think something happened but you're cool with her getting what she wants and needs wherever. This might open up a new world for you and your wife.
4. Think your wife did stuff, but just never mention it.

Really interested to find out what you decide. And to see the pics/videos of option 3. maybe go browse the hot wife/cuck threads and see if anything stirs downstairs.
 
  • React
Reactions: Sexy Npc
0 Comments