She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free News - Sorry. Why the forum was down | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

News Sorry. Why the forum was down

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Sorry the forum was down for a few days there was a problem with the servers power which is out of my control. I decided to wait it out as I was assured it would be back asap, I had my backup server ready to go live tomorrow but luckily everything was restored today.

I've restored all* streaks for everyone that was active on Monday
 
V
voy609 commented
I tried several times, going away for half an hour maybe fixed it.
 
Traceur
Traceur commented
Thank you for getting the site back up! I think the previous captcha wasn't letting me login despite following the directions clearly. It changed to a different type and now I'm back on.
 
D
DaRokitMan commented
Thanks for all your hard work
 
thisguy39
thisguy39 commented
I "forgot" my password and made a new one. That fixed the issue.
 
lost the login streak :PepeHands:
 
3 Comments | Top reacted
lilyhfan
lilyhfan commented
One of the update messages a few days back said they hope to restore streaks
 
G
gijira commented
They are pointless and I wish I could block that shit out.
 
Hancock62
Hancock62 commented
I had to open a new account as i couldn't get back on. Who needs a streak anyway🤣