She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free News - Sorry. Why the forum was down | Page 2 | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

News Sorry. Why the forum was down

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Thank you team, appreciate it, we love you all.

Also a gentle reminder to everyone to always save everything, you just never know when shit will hit the fan and everything will go on fire.
 
  • React
Reactions: hecom
2 Comments | Top reacted
N
Neoxaur commented
Logging in was a bit off but got in 2nd time around ✌️
 
Hancock62
Hancock62 commented
Am I going blind? I was looking for the hidden camera thread. It was one of my faves and was 240 pages long. And now it seems to have gone while the site was down.
 
Hey! Glad to see you managed to restore the forum.

On this topic of fixing, can I know whether the issue with medals will be rectified? For example, I don't have the 100-day login streak medal visible on my profile even though it was already awarded under the Medals section. Contacted you guys about this once but I didn't get a reply unfortunately.

I also realise that I am missing two more medals that should have been awarded automatically to me over time: 'Newbie' and 'Getting Addicted'.
 
4 Comments | Top reacted
SMG-Admin
SMG-Admin commented
You need to press the feature icon right next to the medal
 
M
Manaril commented
I completely missed that so thanks for clarifying! Any idea about the other two medals I spoke about though and why they haven't been unlocked?
 
SMG-Admin
SMG-Admin commented
M
Manaril commented

Thank you. I did some playing around with the medals by the way, but it seems that I am restricted to displaying 8 medals on my profile. Once 8 medals are featured, then even if I feature the 100-day login streak medal, it automatically gets unfeatured. I think it's because of this issue that it never displayed on my profile automatically like with the other medals when they were unlocked.

It'd be really great if you can look into this as well when you have the right time. Thanks again and please keep up the great work with the forum!