Requests Stefani Castellanos Jewelless

Quick update!

Apparently she started a new fansly account, different from the one I saw like a month back. It's at

It has two tiers, one at 80$ called "cute" and another at 200$ called "boyfriend" lmao.

So in the past few days we went from exclusively private chat server for 150$.
All the way to said private server for 150$, a 50$/month onlyfans account AND a two tiered fansly for 80 or 200$.

I can't imagine how she would even begin to filter content from one place to the other, her 'business' seems scummier by the day.

Shame, if she wasn't so disgustingly predatory I would actually like to sub and see her fine ass naked, but all of this shit is beyond wack.

Comment
She just started a new onlyfans at

But beware, I remember about 3 or 4 days back she also started a fansly and immediately deleted everything about it.

If you're not aware she's had at least 5 different OF accounts and she constantly tries to sell her 150$ premium *** server. Seems weird to constantly shill a 150$ private server and then come out with a OF for """"just""""" 50$.

Some comments on *** (and some of her posts) seem to indicate she got dumped and is needing money. From her insta she's a rave girl and that's about all she does. But hey, that's the pretty skinny baddie druggie lifestyle for ya.

I find this woman incredibly attractive and was about to sub before she left OF about a year back. But people need to be aware of her predatory shit.

Her socials

Reactions: aegg85
Comment