Requests Stefani Castellanos Jewelless

hello dear, I came from the future to bring you news.
this woman had multiple onlyfans accounts!
she started with xxxana changed to jewelless and then xxxsr

I've fragmented the videos according to your account's publishing timeline
1 to 6 files ~ 400mb = 2.1GB

Last edited:
Comment
She just started a new onlyfans at

But beware, I remember about 3 or 4 days back she also started a fansly and immediately deleted everything about it.

If you're not aware she's had at least 5 different OF accounts and she constantly tries to sell her 150$ premium *** server. Seems weird to constantly shill a 150$ private server and then come out with a OF for """"just""""" 50$.

Some comments on *** (and some of her posts) seem to indicate she got dumped and is needing money. From her insta she's a rave girl and that's about all she does. But hey, that's the pretty skinny baddie druggie lifestyle for ya.

I find this woman incredibly attractive and was about to sub before she left OF about a year back. But people need to be aware of her predatory shit.

Her socials

Reactions: aegg85
Comment
Quick update!

Apparently she started a new fansly account, different from the one I saw like a month back. It's at

It has two tiers, one at 80$ called "cute" and another at 200$ called "boyfriend" lmao.

So in the past few days we went from exclusively private chat server for 150$.
All the way to said private server for 150$, a 50$/month onlyfans account AND a two tiered fansly for 80 or 200$.

I can't imagine how she would even begin to filter content from one place to the other, her 'business' seems scummier by the day.

Shame, if she wasn't so disgustingly predatory I would actually like to sub and see her fine ass naked, but all of this shit is beyond wack.

Comment