Requests Steph Mi

3 Comments
C
capris987654321 commented
Why do you guys keep on giving her money? She has never shown anything and never will

bootyboss
bootyboss commented
thank you this better than the other stuff she's done.

L
levarfarmer commented
Reup?

A peek into her G/G content.

As usually itā€™s clothed, itā€™ll show nothing and she will scam a ton of dudes so she makes 75k this month.

SuperSloth
SuperSloth commented

Thatā€™s what she ā€œclaimsā€ but she has a rich husband and his family is rich. She married into money but wants people to think she makes all that herself. She has a onlyfans company control everything on her page except for her live broadcasts they literally post the same 15 pics on her onlyfans. Itā€™s gotten so bad of people calling her out she had to turn off all her comments on every post. I think that 75k is prob what she makes in a year on there and the rest is her husbands money. Ultimate scam artist

D
Daman806 commented
She did an ig live today said sheā€™s going live on of Saturday

newjacka15
newjacka15 commented
are they still together? I thought they broke up?

SuperSloth
SuperSloth commented

Do NOT join her live streams!!! She sets goals and never does them. She basically made 1000 goal tonight and promised a titty flash, dildo play etc. Conveniently right before she did the flash, her front light she had on broke so she had to the light behind her which doesn't show anything as clear. This is her doing a titty flash for 1000. This is not a titty flash! You have been warned. She doesn't care about people and only uses Onlyfans to scam people! She then cut the live short and said shes gonna make a private for the people who did tip because she doesnt want the non tippers to see anything. So she gets off and then messages all the people who tipped and said

''So I will be doing the PRIVATE live tomorrow at around the same time. I want it to be serious fans only, no fcking around. šŸ˜ˆ I'm going to get pretty wild and I wanna just be freee. So 2 ways you can get in on this live all you need to do is tip me $100 and you're in... Iā€™ll make it extra special just for you... deal?''

It went from showing us who tipped her to reach her 1000 goal, to her doing a live tomorrow and we have to tip 100 to get in. Don't fall for it boys. She's bad news. SCAMMER!!!

Last edited:
S
Scooter562 commented
Yeah sheā€™s a big time scammer. Iā€™ve reported her multiple times to OF and gotten refunded. Her team will try to ā€œmake it up to youā€ and will send you some bullshit sheā€™s already posted a 1000 times. Sheā€™s on some crappy reality show telling people she makes crazy money on OF and ā€œteaches themā€ how to do it lol. I lost interest in her when she got on ozempik and lost her ass and got those bolt ons. She went from being a rare hot asian girl with a fat ass to a typical skinny Asian girl with giant fake tits. Donā€™t get me wrong I love a good pair of big fake tits but those are horrible. Her best bet is to stop scamming people and gain some weight, get her fat ass back and hopefully the weight gain will help the bolt ons look more natural. I thought she had gotten a divorce? Whatā€™s up with her trying to be a cleat chaser? Going to dinners with third stringers, going on podcasts showing the host sextapes with players. Is it all a scam???

SuperSloth
SuperSloth commented

All a scam for her brand. Her husband is very much in the picture.

J
jdan29 commented
I swear to God, I wish nothing but the absolute worst for girls like this. I genuinely hope she gets hit by a fucking bus. Might sound extreme, but people like this are absolute fucking TRASH and they are making the world a horrible place to exist in. They also seem to be at epidemic levels, nowadays. So fucking tired of being scammed by cunts and assholes. Just do what the fuck you say you're going to do. Why is this so hard??

C
cuzalda commented
Agreed. I have a certain level of respect for hoes. I have absolutely none for scammers.

I call bullshit on pretty much everything she says. She has had an OF now for years and this is the most risquĆ© leak I have seen. Her husband is a millionaire and thatā€™s how she lives this lifestyle. Not making a minimum of 75k a month on onlyfans after paying her OF management team. She tries to scam in every way possible. If she is getting nude as much as she says there would be way more leaks of her than there is. Onlyfans lets her do this because they keep 20% of whatever she scams people for.

2 Comments
J
jdan29 commented
OnlyFans doesn't realize they'd make way more money if they actually protected the people that are TRULY paying their bills....and that's the paying customers. Guys would spend WAY more money if the process was better and they actually felt they were actually gonna get what is described every single time. I barely buy anything anymore, but from what I understand they started refunding customers if the girls doesn't live up to the description. They're on the right track, at least. These whores are a dime-a-dozen and there's an endless supply. There Is not an endless supply of big spenders, especially as word spreads that many of these girls are just scamming. Every single video and picture should have to come with a picture preview and a 3 second video clip, and if she doesn't do what she says in the description, it's an automatic refund. These girls should have to disclose EXACTLY what they're showing in the video by checking off checkboxes.....tits, ass, pussy, sex with an actual male and/or female, etc. and especially the length of the video(s). I can't tell you how many times I would buy something that included 5 videos, and they all turn out to be 6 seconds each. Like, what the fuck????

C
cuzalda commented
I've gotten refunded twice already. Once it was immediate as I reported a false description. Second I ordered a custom that was never delivered and I had to send screenshots for proof. They're doing some things right now.