Requests Stephanie (_stephjc - stephjc6)

You mean the low framerate on some videos? The videos played like that to me on Vimeos videoplayer and I downloaded the source quality so it's the videos quality themselves, I haven't modified them in any way really :/
Yeah, and one vid just cuts off after like 4 seconds (the one where she's walking to the balcony). And too bad that she only has a couple of vids, I think vids are way more fappeble than pics.

Comment
Yeah, and one vid just cuts off after like 4 seconds (the one where she's walking to the balcony). And too bad that she only has a couple of vids, I think vids are way more fappeble than pics.
I have to agree, I wish her videos were longer. Although I don't know if that has changed as all the content I posted is over half a year old MINIMUM so her content might've gotten longer since then. 4k 60fps with her body on latex is just stuff of dreams.

Btw here's a bonus super hot compilation video somebody made back on TB, credit goes to him, whoever that awesome gentleman was:

1 Comment
T
thebestlooper commented
anyone have a copy of this?

photos and vids :)

4 Comments
E
EliaBalú89 commented
Puoi ricaricare?

M
Mmdm commented
Can u upload mega folder?

GabrielDr
GabrielDr commented
Reup, please ?

Comment
Ok so now she has created an OF profile. Am I wrong assuming the content here is no different than what's already up on her patreon profile etc?(as in not revealing much)

3 Comments
S
Shitstainshirt commented
Dildo? I have a vid of her in lingerie

S
Shitstainshirt commented
F
fudgepudge commented
Scraped all her Patreon posts on Kemono.
Excluded low-quality video thumbnails. Most linked videos are not accessible.

Comment