Requests Stephanie michelle (omystephaniemichelle)

Daddy's girl puts up a fight when it's naptime since she just wants to stay up and play with Daddy's cock! But once she's finally in bed, her favorite toy comes to life and begins teasing her while she dreams! Lots of teasing and moaning by me! Was super fun to just be a silly and horny girl in this video! I really hope you enjoy it and would LOVE to hear what you think about it in the comments here!

Comment
You must be registered for see images attach

I… I don’t know what happened.. I was just studying for my Charms exam when I felt kinda.. uhm… distracted. I decided to use a small spell just to help me relax a bit. But… something feels… off now? Like, were my titties always this big?? And I don’t remember my school uniform being this… revealing. Though it is super cute!!! (giggle!) I need to just focus and fix this! I just… Mmmm… were my lips always this sensitive? Unggg… maybe… maybe Harry can fix this.. or I can borrow his wand? Oh fuuuck, I’d love to handle his wand…

Comment
You must be registered for see images attach

At Christmas, the Sugar Plum Fairy comes out to already sweets and cheers! Unfortunately this year, she made the mistake of swallowing the "magic sugar plum sauce" before seeing the warning label. (bimbofication)

Comment