someone with today's Rinushka cock whipped crazy ticket

A
Aaaaooo commented
I am also waiting for this this ticket show

Jan 28, 2023

Hi, pls :(

S
Sinister6 commented
I do and it brings me to all her videos.

F
FlukeHunter1775 commented
G
giufa89 commented
She's become lazy, crap goals that are shit. You can tell by her body language she doesn't want anymore.

S
Sinister6 commented
PLease explain, did I miss something ?

P
Penetron85 commented
You guys already know that Rinushka's big ass is leaving on the 13th of this month, do you know anything???😔😔😔

C
caacp97 commented

what do you mean? What have I missed? :monkaW::monkaW::monkaW:

S
Sinister6 commented
She said she may be on every now and then but who knows with her. The 13th is supposed to be her last cam for a while.

Well she just had her 1 million followers goal and she decided to do a show for appreciation. Since I've been critical of her before I
decided to give her another shot being it was a milestone to reach. Well it was as boring as the other shows and nothing new
to see but maybe a couple nip slips. I'm starting to think she should just record one show and just run it in a loop. I guess as long as
her followers are happy with mall quality b/s then she's good with that and will keep doing the same thing. Just hope that changes soon
before gravity starts doing it's work if you get what I'm saying.

1 Comment
P
Penetron85 commented
That million followers is more false, and she knows it well, that's why she said she had nothing to celebrate 🤣, they have seen that there are always 3 or 4, I think, fans of her fan club who are always at her shows encouraging others to Let them give away their tokens for the stupid goals, it's very suspicious and they don't even demand anything more explicit, not to mention saying hot things to her, too much abuse on her part, these are webcams, not a convent, we want asses, vaginas, tits, chaturbate make something for consumers, on top of that now she doesn't even show her tits, I think people are already fed up with her