Requests Talissa Smalley

🤷🏽‍♂️

Darthninja88
Darthninja88 commented
on top of it I downloaded the content from another forum as it was. I didn't take any screen shots it was the OP 🤣

M
Mayhem118 commented
This girl better show something to spunk to soon!!! the build up is making some people angry. :ROFLMAO:

H
HunterRaptor commented
blue balling is a tactic for some of these people. I can see baiting them in the future

M
Mayhem118 commented
hahaha!!!😆

Nov 23, 2020

3 Comments
T
Triviumfury commented
Pretty sure you can see her asshole and pussy in that 3rd pic with her hands on her ass, the thong isn't covering everything

Darthninja88
Darthninja88 commented
B
Berillos123443 commented
I wish it was slightly higher resolution

Oct 15, 2022
Updated with PPV stuff too

P
Pinklambo42 commented
Not to sound too extreme but I wanna kill myself

B
Boococky227 commented
God this bitch is boring

B
Ballz1986 commented
right? So much potential, so little payoff

lidka12345
lidka12345 commented
Thank god this girl doesn't make me as horny as some do, I would burn away my entire paycheck in days.

SweetTates
SweetTates commented
Isn't her GF fugly? No thanks.

rvlnnb
rvlnnb commented
Who is her gf?

H
Haemanox420 commented
yeah her gf is uggo asf

Thefrustratedone
Thefrustratedone commented
Her gf is gross

Found this....

S
Solomongrundy commented
She still making bread

O
OneCoL commented
Yep, she doesn't understand what made her hot in the first place, when she was on youtube. Certainly not acting like a cheap whore she has going now.

H
HunterRaptor commented
shes with an agency. Its probably them telling her what they think her audience wants to see.

I
inthecoldofwinter commented
I dont know if I believe they're the ones telling her to do this. That would mean they are directing her to do a really miserable job and shows they dont understand the business model. Or, they really understand the fanbase and know they'll just buy anything. The only reason I continue to follow is purely out of curiosity to see how awkwardly bad this gets. Its like a train wreck, you just can't look away.

O
OneCoL commented
As long as people pay for worse content then Instagram pics.. she will never have to.

H
Hentaiking727 commented
Oh god she discovered pasties there is no telling how long that’s gonna last now

Darthninja88
Darthninja88 commented
B
Beni100 commented
One step forward, 10000 steps back 🤣

2 Comments
S
Solomongrundy commented
I pray for whoever is paying for this. I would never pay for her wack ass shit.

You are a savior.

KubaKruncha
KubaKruncha commented
What exactly was the step forward? Pasties under a tank top? She technically has less clothes on in this than in most of the last pics, so the moves are virtually parallel.

But, there's a market for teasing content, and it's valid. She may eventually show more, but I think most people jumped in too early. An unexpected OF dropped from a 19 year old who's content is mostly about her wholesome relationship with her dad. This is the type of account you sit back on and wait until the good shit starts showing up on ***, then either you buy her shit or you trust that some heroes will.

😉😉

Last edited:
Comment
Found elsewhere

3 Comments
H
HunterRaptor commented
These feel cute. Like a girl trying to be sexy

lidka12345
lidka12345 commented
He's got a point. They're not sexy, they're cute while trying to be sexy.
You know how when you're taking a dickpic and you push your pubic fat down to make your cock look bigger. It doesn't actually make it any bigger, but it feels bigger. That's you trying to make your cock be big, which is cute. She's doing the same thing by being cute by being a girl trying to be sexy.

Found a few more

2 Comments
D
dogga121 commented
She's definitely one of those OF-girls that starts out tame, if it has enough success she moves to slightly see-through, and so forth. So her content will be based on comments under posts desiring things as well as the success of the post for which it is commented under. This one might take time dudes

S
Solomongrundy commented
or she can be like Sophie Mudd and never show shit cause dudes be simps.

☺️

Comment
Some vids

B
BulleyHayes commented

I grabbed a few screenshots of her stretching out her ass. You can see a bit of pink asshole. ;)

N
nymphophreak commented
and the the white of a tamp in lol ... yes say it on how its typed TAMP-IN

D
DarbyO commented
Can someone upload to gofile, the videos won't load for me on mega

R
Ravagers commented