- Feb 27, 2026
- 110
- 408
- 2,230
We all knew and loved Coomer and Kemono. Both are down unfortunately.
I am searching for alternatives, but I'm not finding anything that is even remotely comparable to how perfect those two sites where.
Well, actually, there's a pretty good mirror of Kemono:
[Login or Register to view]Although I've already tested it and it's lacking a lot of models. If it picks up from there and keeps updating it will become the replacement for kemono.
Some Coomer alternatives I found. A negative side with some of them is that none allow you to make an account. That's pretty bad because you can't follow models, you've got to search them any time you want to watch some.
[Login or Register to view]The most similar to Coomer, probably a direct rip. But it appears to miss content and models. The ads are annoying. Navigation is bad, optimized for mobile only. Doesn't appear to have tag search, or any way to reorder content based on any parameter. Lots of models are also stuck at 2025, date of the last coomer update probs.
[Login or Register to view]You can actually subscribe to this one, but there are no model pages. Just tags. That's fine... I haven't made an account to see if one can follow single tags though. Search functions are good, and Still rather empty, but it has potential.
[Login or Register to view]Lots of hidden ads for bongocams, ungodly amount of pop-ups. I'm only listing this here because it genuinely has videos I haven't seen anywhere else. Otherwise, it's bad. There's no way to search intelligently, and there are no model pages. You gotta check the vids as they come to you. It's closer to a Reddit sub in that sense.
Do you have other alternatives?
I am searching for alternatives, but I'm not finding anything that is even remotely comparable to how perfect those two sites where.
Well, actually, there's a pretty good mirror of Kemono:
[Login or Register to view]Although I've already tested it and it's lacking a lot of models. If it picks up from there and keeps updating it will become the replacement for kemono.
Some Coomer alternatives I found. A negative side with some of them is that none allow you to make an account. That's pretty bad because you can't follow models, you've got to search them any time you want to watch some.
[Login or Register to view]The most similar to Coomer, probably a direct rip. But it appears to miss content and models. The ads are annoying. Navigation is bad, optimized for mobile only. Doesn't appear to have tag search, or any way to reorder content based on any parameter. Lots of models are also stuck at 2025, date of the last coomer update probs.
[Login or Register to view]You can actually subscribe to this one, but there are no model pages. Just tags. That's fine... I haven't made an account to see if one can follow single tags though. Search functions are good, and Still rather empty, but it has potential.
[Login or Register to view]Lots of hidden ads for bongocams, ungodly amount of pop-ups. I'm only listing this here because it genuinely has videos I haven't seen anywhere else. Otherwise, it's bad. There's no way to search intelligently, and there are no model pages. You gotta check the vids as they come to you. It's closer to a Reddit sub in that sense.
Do you have other alternatives?

























