Requests Thecaligirl Onlyfans

Deleted member 2691911

Deleted Account
Mar 5, 2022
i got into an argument with "her" through messages. "She" promotes things like "the first 10 people to tip me $10 will get ....." So I did. I sent her $10. Then "she" says I was too late. Other people beat me. Then tried to offer me the same deal if I pay $100. Which clearly is a scam. So I went off saying this isn't you. Which we all should know. She doesn't run the account. I told the person running that account that they're scamming people and recycling shit pretending its new. The person offers this expensive vip with "sexting". I said is this "sexting" live? Can I see you while we "sext?". This person says no. I started laughing and threatened to report her for her scams. Unless "she" proves to me she's real. By sending me a verification photo. This fake person panicked, and started sending me a bunch of content. But NOTHING that has not been posted already so I didn't save it. I asked if there are sex tapes. "She" claimed she didn't have any. So again I threatened to report her for her scams. Then blocked me. Don't subscribe to this faker. Don't get fooled. Its not even her.

Comment

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Comment
A lot of content (Old+New) (Update date Aug 26, 2022)

Pics = 348
S_Vids = 38
B_Vids = 31

Enjoy ;)

Public (y)

Last edited:
1 Comment
D
Deleted member 5377493 commented
Reup anyone?