Requests Thisorthatwithsunny

she is the kind of people who would like to drain you first before sending something good . even if you ask specificly what you want she will send you worthless photosets and videos . this video is the best thing i could get after buying bunch of trash photosets and lingerie ppvs . normally if the creator is nice i dont like to share her content or atleast feel bad doing it . but fk this one she is a scam might as well share what i got so people wont have to pay for it . if anyone got any better ppvs please send .

1 Comment
cubi
cubi commented
Her account is run by an agency, literally people hired to upsell as much as possible. Most of the OFTV accounts are. One good thing Sunny's page has going for it is that when she streams she usually ends up at least flashing everything, I'd recommend waiting for the next one and don't bother with her DMs

Highlights of 2 streams I saved from a couple months back, full tits, pussy & asshole in both and masturbation in the second one. Didn't pay a penny for these nor did I tip a cent in the shows, so hopefully this saves a few brother coomers from handing over hundreds to her for shitty PPVs when she gets her floppers out for nothing in the camshows. I'm no video editor but I cut out a lot of the usual painful waffle that's in camshows and just left in the flashes

2 Comments
D
Dchan84 commented
You're a le

D
Dchan84 commented
legend*