Requests Thorriandjax

Feb 8, 2022
Wondering if anyone has the vid this clip is from?

1 Comment
KazumaKyriu
KazumaKyriu commented

2 Comments
G
Guest44566 commented
Pure cancerous website, doesn't allow downloads, xfantasy shouldn't be allowed here

X
xxfluffydeathxx commented

You can use 1dm to download those videos. It works on virtually any websites.

Recent Gym Vids

Part 1: Solo with Buttplug - 00:10:52

🏋🏼‍♀️I did a workout with my butt plugged and we got some pretty close up shots of my squats and deadlifts 💪🏻 This was Jax’s idea. He said something along the lines of…

“The majority of the time we’re in the gym together I’m perving on you, thinking what I wanna do to your ass or imagining what you’d look like working out naked”

He also said he's pretty sure plenty of people in the gym are thinking the same when they see me squatting or bending over to deadlift and my pussy is pressing against my legging from behind. So here it is lol

What do you think, is he right? Just imagine the looks I’d get if I did this in a public gym haha

Part 2 will be up later in the week 😏

1280x720p - 170.6 MB

Part 2: BG Anal - 00:14:15

The way that thick dick sides in my ass 🥵 I had to try to be quite because we filmed this in the garden room thingy where we keep the gym, the walls are super thin and the neighbours where right outside the room. They 100% heard me getting my ass railed 🙈😂 They seem like a really prude vanilla couple as well! I’m sure they’ve heard us fucking before but these walls are so thin it's like they're in the room with us!

We only planned on filming the butt plug workout video but while we were filming Jax was like “you’re having your ass fucked when we’ve made this video”. I’m just glad he decided to keep filming because this turned out super hot! 🔥

1280x720p - 209.35 MB

Dildo Riding vids

Part 1 - 20/Sept/23 - 00:06:54

Can you imagine it’s your cock my ass is wrapping around from this angle? And if so do you think you could hold it and not cum if I kept riding like this?

It really turns me on when I know he’s trying his best to hold it but I force him to cum with my ass switching between slowly sliding up and down and slamming my ass down. When I get it deep I also like to flex my ass and grip really hard, you can’t really see it on video though so you’ll just have to imagine that part 😌

Second part will be up soon 💕

You must be registered for see medias

1280x720p - 183.41 MB

Part 2 - 22/Sept/23 - 00:13:03

Look how greedy my butt is 🔥 My Asshole is clearly in love with this dildo! There’s a quite a few parts in this video where you can see my butthole stretching and wrapping around the dildo while I’m sliding up and down on it that look amazing! I'm sure you can appreciate why I sometimes like to have it live streaming to the TV as i’m doing it 🥵 Let me know what you think of the close up style?

Also, can you tell I really wanted this? It was after another morning of waking up alone with Jax leaving me for the gym so I got really needy, started sending him pictures and when he pulled these out for me when he got back I wanted to be a good girl for him and ride this just how he likes. I’m starting to think maybe he leaves me to wake up alone on purpose, gets me all needy for when he gets back 😂 he knows what he’s doing!

Did I mention I love this dildo?

1280x720p - 224.12 MB

Comment
Usually when watching my videos back its the harder faster parts that really turn me on but watching some of the slower parts in this got me really wet! Just thinking about how it feels when the whole things buried deep in my ass and I just slowly grind 🥵 feels so good. Going slow I can just feel every inch of it inside me. Its the same when I’m using my wand on my clit and you can see my butt flexing on the dildo, squeezing and feeling how thick it is 🔥 Feels so nice! Fast also feels amazing though haha We can just conclude that anal feels amazing 😁

if i ever sub again i will repost everything in full res

videos are from here always check this for new videos

Comment