Requests Tiffany Grace

• Thread starter Deleted member 1552
  • Start date

jujumasta

Jul 16, 2021
Honestly, it's so embarrassingly boring, bad and not sexy that no one will post them.

I hope the girl is more interesting in real life, because she is just cute... And nothing more. I'm not joking. She has nothing to offer: No personality, not funny, not sexy, nothing. That's why her insta, Tiktok, youtube and Patron are empty.

Comment
It's a real shame she's so shy and insecure about her body. Her face and body combined is easily a 9, but her personality and confidence is like a 2. I think she was hoping to attract more attention and support with the Patreon, but majority of her subscribers were hoping she can do sexy lingerie or bikini try-on videos to show off her great body, which is completely different from her intention. So reading all the comments asking her to get sexy with the video really threw her off and made her stopped her Patreon the first time around. Too bad, she could've gotten a more popular and support on Patreon if she relax more. You'll also noticed her youtube videos are turning a lot more conservative in the past couple of years compared to when she started out. Oh well, on to the next one.

Comment
She’s had a few good vids but honestly, they’re like 11 seconds long. She could have a killer following if she did try on hauls more frequently, not necessarily lingerie and bikinis all of the time, just clothes that were even semi-sexy. If she thinks people are going to subscribe to see her cook and hear her talk, she’s mistaken. 95% of the subs want to see her amazing body

Comment