She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - TikTok Slips Discussion Thread | Page 60 | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic TikTok Slips Discussion Thread

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Stickied post Jump to post
Apr 12, 2019
810
320
106,590
This is a discussion thread for TikTok Slips that may have happened and need to be captured and posted in the official thread.


DO NOT post slips in this thread

If you saw a slip happen or know of one that needs to be posted (This MUST be a recent SLIP). include the following:

username / date of slip

Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

You can also use the "spoiler tag" if you want to hide the name.

Code:
[SPOILER]
content
[/SPOILER]


If you ignore this sticky post you will be banned from this thread!

This includes posting slips in this thread, they need to be posted in the appropriate thread... ACCIDENTAL SLIPS / OBVIOUS / INTENTIONAL FLASHES

The slip must be recent, within the last 45 - 60 days. All of the stream recording sites purge older recordings.

We also need username & date of the slip.
 
Last edited:
Comments
@another.of.amelias.accs on 9/10, they were getting ready to go out and her friend was changing in the back
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soossoos
2 Comments | Top reacted
T
TheDrocky commented
I skimmed through it. Towards the end the friend is seen changing shirt a few times but her back is faced the camera the whole time and her friend covers her with her head in the way. So don’t think there was a slip.
 
Anon7_77
Anon7_77 commented
Literally can only see her back. One thing I have noticed watching girls on TT live is, girls are super oblivious to a lot of things in life, but my god do they know how to avoid a camera when changing 😂 catching a slip is like 1 in a 100 if you’re lucky. I wish they were all oblivious while on live 😂
 
3 Comments | Top reacted
B
Bubbabrassballs3 commented
From what I can tell, streamrecorder didn't catch it. I've only got the full earlier stream where there was one big slip that I could see. Having trouble formatting so I'll put up a direct link just in case. edit: forgot to say that the slip is at 2:28 in the shorter clip and 30:15 in the longer.

 
D
Deathlyrexy commented
Lowkey Crazy how much boob she has even with a reduction
 
C
Chris3315 commented
Anyone know her friend's @? There's lives where they both stream from different angles

Edit - pretty sure it's @nicoleblgn but no recordings on rewatch
 
Last edited:
@abbeybabyxoxo

I can't say for sure there is a slip because I've only seen the end of the live but there are big chances something happened considering the top she was wearing today (~ an hour ago)
 
1 Comments
V
Vrossi46 commented
m.cxoxo1
mcxoxo4
apparently had slips
 
1 Comments
B
Browserman666 commented
Do you happen to know roughly when? I've been following her lives for ages and never actually seen anything. It seems anytime she does get a temporary ban is due to language or topics not because of nudity.
She's forever right on the limit but never actually reveals anything. It's quite frustrating.
 
Can someone with premium sr please record @beiucuaa02
Live now and already 1 slip whilst watching
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jiurf and Soossoos
2 Comments | Top reacted
J
Jordanpoole124 commented
Also, if someone has a premium account @marlita.trujillo changes on her live and has her wardrobe mirror in view, I'm not 100% sure if theres a slip or not, if you upload the live I'll search it
 
J
Jordanpoole124 commented
Another one, a thai massage place doing lives.. today ive seen 2 different women lift themselves up and slip
No current recordings on Sr though so can someone follow
@unik1720