Requests Tsarina Baltic

Tsarina Baltic - Counting Down To Swallow Nude Tit Worship​

You must be registered for see medias

Description:​

Swallow your load for my perfect soft tits, watch me slowly tease you into a full cum swallowing slave, so brainless for my tits. All it takes is a long countdown 100 to 1... The moment you'll see me take off my pasties and jiggle my perfect tits in your face you'll happily swallow, you're more addicted to my tits than ever!

Bunkr Download:​

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Brain Wrecking Goon​

Erase your mind and goon, you are so much better off mindless. I want your head on a platter for me to make you a pumping aching gooner. I'll wipe away any thought that pops up, it's just me and me alone there like it should be. You've been aching for another deep dive into a mindless deep state of gooning. Pump your cock for me, listen to my words and follow my countdowns, inhale that sweet aroma bottle and don't cum, forget about cumming completely, be a weak throbbing mess for me, aching for more, aching to goon all over again. It's time to deep dive again and be my good gooner.

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Aching to Serve Tsarina​

I fill your void, you've always felt one, spent time searching for the right fit and it's never been completely covered, it's alright now, there's no more need to search for that perfect calm. I am that, you've known this ever since you laid eyes on me, I've pulled you in and it's been magnetic ever since, my voice pulses and echoes in your head, you're electrified by me, just a smile is enough to have you weak and helplessly aching to serve me. It's true, now you have a completely new craving, to be used by me, to please and to serve. It's such a powerful pull, you only want me in your mind, echoing again and again. It's alright now, come to me and open your mind to hear me again, feel the calm wash over you. I make you whole again...

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Denial Inhale​

Out of the sea of clips, this one stands out because I won't let you pump, just inhale more. Let the sensation of denial, teasing and all those deep inhales blend and bend your mind into my little trampoline to bounce however I want. Your mind is my playground, you'll be glued to the screen by me, throbbing, aching. And I'll just push your buttons harder. You'll just inhale more, you'll stuff your nose in it hard and get your brain tingling under my command. And isn't that just perfect? Substituting your jerking, your pumping with more inhales, with more mind bending teasing just one inhale deeper into the abyss of addiction to me, Your Goddess. Sounds so good...

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Mommy's Sweet Denial Surprise​

You must be registered for see medias

Mommy knows you can't help but get hard and it gets so incredibly hard to resist from stroking every day but a Good boy can hold back if that makes Mommy happier, don't you want to be my Good boy? Mommy will show you just how good denial really is! Keeping your hands off your cock will only amplify this delicious treat I have in store for you! You'll be my mushy brained Good boy drooling over Mommy's perfect tits and later on get even more dazed when Mommy shows you her underwear that's not really covering much of anything and having her perfect plump ass in sight will only make you an even weaker Good boy for me. It's what's good for you, it's such a big treat for you to be spoiled this much by me. And all you need to do is keep your hands off your cock, it may be unbearable for a bit, but then it all clicks when your mind breaks and you accept being a denied Good boy for me. Mommy will deny you forever.

Comment