pwd: unagiusagi
You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented
The second to last video can't be viewed.
Here's another link for that same vid & password.

L
l3abyGL commented
2 last video can't not played. any reup pls :(

D
Deleted member 231171 commented
Password for Jan is above. Links are:

vimeo.com/790153885
vimeo.com/790165269
vimeo.com/785989330
vimeo.com/785557047

enjoy.

Aug 19, 2022
Unagi update:
She has opened a new account because she's now running for public office in Adachi Ward of Tokyo under the name Seira Inomae, which must be her real name.
Inomae Seira [Scheduled to run for Adachi Ward Assembly election] I'm Seira Imae, who is planning to run for the #Adachi Ward Assembly member. Newcomer / 20s From the experience of being raised in a single-mother family 💐 I aim to be a lawmaker 💐 who is close to the child-rearing generation. Adachi residents, please feel free to DM us for consultations and questions.

Here's her campaign platform:

Recognized by the 48th Party of Politicians as Imae Seira I became a candidate for the Adachi Ward Ward Assembly election. ⁡

The percentage of female lawmakers and young lawmakers in Japan is Very low by global standards I think young people and women are becoming a political minority. To create a society where young people and women are respected At the age of 26, I will run for the 48th Party for Women's Politicians. ⁡ ⁡
[Political beliefs]
A city that doesn't value children has no future There is no happiness in a city that does not value young people and women There is no hope in a city that does not value the elderly ⁡ ⁡

[Policies that Adachi City wants to realize]
① Dispel the existing image of Adachi Ward “I want to go,” “I want to live,” and “I want to pay” through the visualization of policies
・PR on SNS as the official image girl of Adachi Ward
・Creation of towns that are friendly to children and the elderly
・Enrichment of hometown tax return gifts, PR on SNS ②Child care support
・Single parent employment support
・Enhancement of single-parent communities
・Free daycare for children
・Subsidies for postpartum care associated with elderly childbirth (3) Community development where the elderly can shine
・Subsidies for acquiring qualifications such as childcare workers after retirement ⁡

I will update the note for more details. ⁡ ⁡

【self-introduction】 As an only child in a single mother family, I was born and raised in municipal housing for low-income earners.

⁡ As the mother's income does not meet a certain standard, I couldn't even get a scholarship to go to college, Since graduating from high school, I have been working part-time and paying rent.

⁡ I grew up watching only my mother's back, so I had a hard time balancing work and child-rearing. Even as a child, I felt that it was difficult.

⁡ In recent years, there is a current situation that it is difficult for single-parent families to find employment. ⁡ I still remember that her mother was overflowing with "I can't get a job", There is a reality that even part-time interviews will fail.

⁡ Due to economic anxiety, the concept of "children are a luxury item" It is conceivable that the declining birthrate is progressing. ⁡ By fully supporting child-rearing by the government, Looking at overseas policies, it is clear that women can give birth with peace of mind and the birth rate will rise.

⁡ Having a baby is a wonderful thing, From the current situation where social understanding is poor and it is difficult to live, Negative feelings are directed at children, It often leads to child abuse and neglect. ⁡

The number of these problems is increasing year by year. ⁡ i am married but I myself think that it is a country that is not kind to children and parents who have children, At some point, I no longer wanted to have children. ⁡
Aiming for Adachi-ku, where children are raised throughout the city, We aim to increase the number of births and realize a future where we young people can have hope. ⁡ ⁡

[Career / Appearance]
Business management and president's secretary to spread Japanese culture overseas. From now on, I want to become a politician with determination and strong spirit like Kimi Onoda.
I think this means we've seen the last of any new nudes from her for a long while.

Comment
There was one video that I posted from Youtube that I liked but it was heavily censored. The one where she's in a tub on a deck. I'll post both the YT version as well as the mostly uncensored one.

1 Comment
B
Bru777 commented
Do you have any of her latest stuff on OF?

This one is from 5 days ago. She hasn't posted anything since, but she has one coming up on the 13th.
In this video you can see her right boob uncensored from 5:04 to 5:26. I believe there is another at about 5:35-36.

Comment
Here are a couple of different videos from YT a year ago, a sauna and a bath routine.
In the sauna video we are treated to some up-robe flashes from 15:12 to 16:34 but no nip/tit flashes.
In the bath routine video she does give us a nice view of her boobs from 18:05 to 20:00
First is the sauna video.
Second is the Bath video.

Comment

Seeing as the Gofile link is dead for this post above. Here is another link with that deleted video.
Mirror

Last edited:
3 Comments
D
Deleted member 3736008 commented
goes dark at 3:05

Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented

Fixed
I went and checked my source file and it was corrupt, but I did find a working copy in another folder. (y)

Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented