Off Topic WebcamRips is down

1) Is there absolutely no hope for webcamrips or at least the archive to come back?šŸ¤”

2)we are probably missing the best webcam recording site and there is no way to contact the creators to be able to do something, this was a unique site and there is no other like it. :cry:

Comment
so is there a website like camrips to have all past recordings from bongacams ? im looking for one model and cant find it on any site...AmanyX from bonga

Reactions: Stilfer007
3 Comments
rodrigo7
rodrigo7 commented
She was last online in July 2022.

Created a new account with a different username. You can look at the webcam sites during the hours he is always online. You will surely catch it.

H
hagavaga12 commented
i tried but no luck with that,tried pimeyes, no luck, i think she maybe streaming with no face now.. i tried looking for her background but no luck too... i found only few snapshots on some sites, but i have to be more on some sites that dont come up on google, im willing to pay for more content of her

H
haplonja commented
Thanks for the contributions. Question: where can I see the updated videos or record them of the model Olivia_jazz? on the Archibate page they are but not updated. Can you help me.

2 Comments
rodrigo7
rodrigo7 commented
Current videos are on paid sites.

It makes more sense to save live broadcasts as mp4.

A
Alex1982 commented
Gracias man si estoy buscando la mayorĆ­a de videos de su transmisiĆ³n del 2022 hacĆ­a atrĆ”s

Seems like the word 'free' is going to be a treasure now.
Many new Chaturbate models are not included in Recurbate. Rectube has stopped recording all models long ago. Archivebate on promotion now. Camgirlvideos.org has gone rogue as well.
Winter Has Come!!! My Friends!!! Haha

1 Comment
rodrigo7
rodrigo7 commented
There are 2 ways.

We will either download the live broadcast links by converting them to mp4.

Or we should do something like a script plugin download button for sites with paid webcam recordings.

Chaturbate recorder

Stripchat recorder

There are also posts on Reddit. But when the model is online, it starts recording immediately.

This means filling up the hard disk in a short time.

1>) Has anyone found a good webcam archive site since webcamrips.com died?

2>) <><>
Has anyone been having issues with webcamrips.tv lately? All the older videos I was able to watch before now don't load anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this? It either fails completely and says "This video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." or tries to load indefinitely with the swirl icon appearing but never does.

Reactions: kenny1223
1 Comment
B
Bobbiiboy commented
You could just pay the performers. Most sites have all the data backed up and can send it to the performers at anytime. Only downside is they don't usually select timeframe so it would be the whole collection of videos. Also savemycam and chaturbaterecord are scams.