Off Topic What tv shows are you guys watching

Deleted member 3392810

Leaker
Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader Onlyfans Initiator A Year Of Service
Aug 18, 2022
Recently watched Stargate SG-1 for the first time, now I'm watching Stargate Atlantis. I'm in the second season and it's pretty good so far.

Atlantis is good. But what is better than SG-1 and Atlantis is Stargate Universe! Even though they stopped it:mad: Because people didnt like it.

Comment

Deleted member 3408438

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted A Year Of Service
Aug 18, 2022
Bit late but started watching The Boys recently and now also House of the Dragon ofc

Comment

Brot123

Aug 18, 2022
House of the dragon for sure. Can't wait for the next episode. Reminds me of the game of thrones days

Comment
Atlantis is good. But what is better than SG-1 and Atlantis is Stargate Universe! Even though they stopped it:mad: Because people didnt like it.
I haven't really seen much of Universe yet. I remember reading that people didn't like it because it was 'too dark' and not as jokey or light-hearted as SG-1 or SGA. It's kind of funny though because when you stop and think about it, both of those shows dealt with some fairly dark concepts. Enslavement and torture by the Goa'uld and Ori, the way the Wraith feed, multiple ghastly deaths of characters, just to name a few. It's sad to think about the many quality sci-fi shows that have endured budgetary issues and cancellations due to low ratings, despite how great those shows often are.

Comment

Deleted member 3392810

Leaker
Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader Onlyfans Initiator A Year Of Service
Aug 18, 2022
I haven't really seen much of Universe yet. I remember reading that people didn't like it because it was 'too dark' and not as jokey or light-hearted as SG-1 or SGA. It's kind of funny though because when you stop and think about it, both of those shows dealt with some fairly dark concepts. Enslavement and torture by the Goa'uld and Ori, the way the Wraith feed, multiple ghastly deaths of characters, just to name a few. It's sad to think about the many quality sci-fi shows that have endured budgetary issues and cancellations due to low ratings, despite how great those shows often are.

It is a bit "dark", but not that much (just a bit). I think its about the sexuall encounters. SG-1 and Atlantis didn't have that or really less. And yes, SG-1: people are slaves. And Atlantis: people are food. That is for me way more darker than Universe. In Universe, people are just people.

Reactions: thwomp64
Comment