Here's her latest update (no word on when August video will be posted):
Hi everyone!
Just a little heads-up that I’ll be taking some planned time off from 4th–13th September.
One of the things I’ve been working on with my therapist this year is learning that being self-employed doesn’t mean I have to be available all the time.
When you work a regular 9–5, taking a couple of weeks of proper annual leave each year is completely normal, but somewhere along the way, I forgot that I’m allowed to have that too.
So, I’ve made a little promise to myself that twice a year I’m going to properly switch off. No work, no checking messages, no social media, no “I’ll just quickly do this one thing…”

Just actual, genuine time away to rest, reset and be a human being for a bit.
This will be my first little break, and the next will be over Christmas.
Everything here will still be available for you to enjoy while I’m away, but I won’t be checking or responding to messages during those dates. If you do send me something, please don’t think I’m ignoring you!
I’ll be back from 14th September and will start making my way through all your lovely messages then.
I’m actually really looking forward to seeing what completely switching off does for my creativity too.
I love what I do enormously, but after doing this for so many years, I’m finally learning that looking after the person behind all the content is pretty important as well.
Thank you, as always, for being such a wonderful part of this little corner of the internet and for allowing me the space to take some proper time for myself.
I’ll see you all when I’m back, hopefully very rested
Lots of love, Charlette xxx
