Off Topic Why are Some People SO Obsessed With Models Showing EVERYTHING?

I've noticed on this forum that people get very angry when somebody doesn't show their nipples or pussy. Why is it such a big deal? It's so often considered a huge deal, but the people paying for the content are happy with the tease content. I worry that the people who demand that everyone selling pics and vids HAS TO be completely nude puts off some of our favourite models from creating the content we love!

I've noticed on this forum that people get very angry when somebody doesn't show their nipples or pussy. Why is it such a big deal? It's so often considered a huge deal, but the people paying for the content are happy with the tease content. I worry that the people who demand that everyone selling pics and vids HAS TO be completely nude puts off some of our favourite models from creating the content we love!
I guess that everyone it is free to like whatever they want.

And Yes I love to see full nude with faces and clothe lady, and what's wrong with that?

Comment
I guess that everyone it is free to like whatever they want.

And Yes I love to see full nude with faces and clothe lady, and what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with that at all! But there's also nothing wrong with being interested in softcore content, and I worry that models providing what I want are put off by people pressuring them for 'more'.

Comment
Because most guys (if not all guys) don't respect "modelling" as a profession. It's the most base form of making money that there is. So, when girls make thousands of dollars a month off of it and don't even show their nipples, a lot of us see it as being, at the very least, cheap.

Comment
There's nothing wrong with that at all! But there's also nothing wrong with being interested in softcore content, and I worry that models providing what I want are put off by people pressuring them for 'more'.
Right, everyone does what they want with their money

Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
My opinion:
1 - Some people don't care. They want what they want.
2 - The model used to do nude but suddenly stopped but prices haven't changed.

Comment
Dec 4, 2019
My opinion:
If you do not like what a particular model is doing feel free to move on elsewhere. Plenty out there to cover all interests.
If you are paying and are happy with what you are still getting that is your choice. If you dont like it then dont support anymore.

Personally I am not currently paying and happy to get any free stuff. I am not going to bitch that what I am getting is not good enough or is not suitable for my tastes. I am not that arrogant to think I have a right to bitch about anything that im getting for free.....

Comment

tech

Aug 9, 2019
HEY, WHATS BETTER THAN AN NAKED GODDESS :love: some guys like to Imagine what might be there. for ME! YOU HAVE IT, SHOW IT! ?

Comment