WolfyFB commented
the arse on her....wow. Will be watching this thread

Mar 29, 2022

Comment
Mar 29, 2022

Comment

SnoopyWasLit

Mar 5, 2024
The subreddit got nuked, does that mean she has moved on to spicier content?

• Dislike
Reactions: Vitogenovese
3 Comments
U
utfkvutvu commented
no it's still crap. she seemed to be pissed that people are not interacting with her SFW OF content and telling her how amazing it is.

N
notme commented
she has started posting more to reddit, but i think the dictatorship over her shit content will backfire and she will soon realise we were doing better promo for her than she does for herself. topless before 21 i think

G
gentleantle commented

where you getting that from? that she's pissed people are not interacting with her? because im getting the opposite vibes. dumb cunt takes her sweet time to reply to msgs or just reads it and never responds. trying to spend $ big money on her for some custom content and SHE rarely replies. far more active on tiktok/IG than her paid subscription site.

3 Comments
K
koltric commented
Cool but when will we see her sucking one off?

Zencii9447
Zencii9447 commented
Probably never

B
Bigleaker commented
Bump

UpšŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…

4 Comments
K
koltric commented
Why

Y
Yerrf commented
anybody got any ppv of her? she says itā€™s on offer but ignores dms

O
OneOver2020 commented
She writes on OF:

Fed up of all the hate! If you donā€™t like my page, donā€™t subscribe, itā€™s that simple! I have been away working constantly over the last few months, and havenā€™t had the time to be able to make content, and then reading all hate, makes me not want to any more! I will be back soon, sorry to those who do continue to support mešŸ’‹xx

She works all the time, but her Insta feed looks more like a holiday to me.... :cautious:

O
OneOver2020 commented
And, in the meantime, has anyone received PPV's from her via Onlyfans?

2 Comments
V
Violator88 commented
Daaaamn, when is she going to go nude FFS! Lol

J
jt66771 commented
Shes been posting pics like this for years before onlyfans.

Appears she's deleted OF and cleared Reddit, got Playboy still though

Reactions: brettndrs and too21
1 Comment
O
OneOver2020 commented
On OF she refers to Playboy and posts nothing more and Reddit is closed. Sorry, the little bi*** has enriched herself without really delivering anything substantial and is now surprised that nobody wants to follow her anymore..... zssss