and video about this ??? :)

P
pepino1978 commented
nice post....thank you sr!!

Some old bath/shower vids šŸ’¦

4 Comments
S
suyesil commented
Why is there no new share of her ? What happened to her ? Will we never see a clear pussy pic :(

H
Hellohooes commented
Honestly, best chance is in her of livestreams . I've seen some good clear shots of pussy and asshole , cause on live she can't edit out what she don't wanna show . I have heard her say she don't like showing pussy cause she don't like that she has meaty lips , I honestly don't think it's that bad compared to some of these broads out here with bat wings .

CadetLT
CadetLT commented
Anyone ever tell her that there are guys who like meaty lips? :D

B
Bellclivty commented
I am surprised that there are guys who don't like meaty lips.

Comment
enjoy

P
panter456 commented
very old video friend !!!!!!!!

S
Sedat1969 commented
D
davidvetta commented
thanks for your work but this video its old video.......

P
panter456 commented
500years old video ,, and posted here 10 times ,,but good :)

Comment

K
kwanli commented

Airbus-A400M
Airbus-A400M commented
thank you you are my hero

L
Lars27 commented

Thank you, finally someting new, who is the other girl?

K
kwanli commented
Unfortunately, I do not know. The original video was just simply titled as 'Zahra Elise GG'.

2 Comments
Scopeshot
Scopeshot commented
100$!? For dat bullshit smh. Thanks for the post

R
Rick332 commented
its so wack she never shows pussy

Ali G.
Ali G. commented
Can someone upload her live streams?

M
Milan3663 commented
yes waiting for it

1884829174848291 commented
Any recent livestreams or streams in general? I think she went live at least once recently

1 Comment
D
davidvetta commented
please guys stop to put this old videos...if she not have a new videos no problem...

Some good stuff. (Not my link)
Enjoy

G
greenmango commented
every damn video she is talking about kicking someone out for not tipping, she is getting uglier, her videos getting worse.Can't stand her

L
loke99 commented
true i used to like her but now its all waste content and we nvr got to see her pussy and asshole clearly with face, i completely lost interest on her

H
hfn007 commented

I was in her live a few times. When the tip goal is reached for her to get naked, she will claim that its not fair that the people who did not tip get to see her naked then ends the live show making a fool out of all the people who tipped to reach the goal.

J
Johnwick! commented
she is already ugly to me because of how she treats people on live. I was one of the ones who helped reach the goal and she ended the live cause of people not tipping smh. U can be fine as fuck on the outside but that's not where it's at. It's the inside

Another old but a rare video šŸ˜‰

2 Comments
Xcellenta
Xcellenta commented
W
Waterboy102 commented
Goat!!