Requests ZooGirlQ / Mads

2 Comments
W
wfweFFFWQFQFQ commented
F
Fudgebanana commented
Does anyone have the full set of this?

With Lisa Mancini, I think (girl in white) and another girl (idk her name, one in pink). If anyone knows her or if white lingerie is Lisa, lmk pls

2 Comments
T
Train88 commented
That's definitely Lisa Mancini.

B
Batmanconfidentia commented
Lisa M and Hannah Klein

2 Comments
W
wfweFFFWQFQFQ commented
I'm genuinely curious to know how much she charged for this set, because a lot of these pics are the same pose with different facial expressions, like wtf. Not hate to the dude who provided the sauce, but its crazy to me what these e-girls get away with and what simps are willing to pay for. *You can downvote me, I'm right*

G
genewildest commented
at least shes honest about the whole "no nudity" thing though her descriptions for sets are clickbait ahh stuff with absurd prices. Not saying you're wrong, I think she ought to take off the clothes, pick up a dildo or hitachi, and put on a real show for us but there are some that "tease" to the point of being straight up scammers and I'm not sure she gets there.

Comment
Public service announcement:

She just sent a photo gallery roulette message. FYI there are no nudes, the videos are all short basically reject Instagram reels, and the pictures have have been posted here or on insta. She claims it could be "anything" including nudes or nsfw stuff but I doubt shes actually going to let real stuff slip by. And the videos have DRM which makes viewing them a hassle.

TLDR don't waste your money on the new roulette ppv.

Comment