• Medal
Reactions: tymczasowyyy
2 Comments
Maxspencer
Maxspencer commented
Lol, perhaps its time to ship away

I
Irieiejnbezd commented
How can it be shown again? With the account before this, i had access to it, but i dont know how

Is it just me or the comments instantly disappear when I give reaction to a post? Strange. I'm using android Brave browser.

Reactions: giuseppepangallo12
1 Comment
DoctorDiddles
DoctorDiddles commented
Yeah I'm about to check for a bug report on that and post one if it isn't already there.

I lost more than 80k of score, I don't even know how many posts were lost, it's hard to see this happen after dedicating so much time to posting something cool for everyone.

4 Comments
PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
Get over it you will.

š™’š™šš™žš™§š™™ š˜¼š™” š™”š™–š™£š™ š™¤š™«š™žš™˜
Send Dm to Admin, there's a chance he will edit your score, I wrote a comment here a few pages back and he fixed my score to original

Nobreā„¢
Nobreā„¢ commented
SMG-Admin Could you help the member, Yoda Jedi he is a great contributor and leaker on the forum, always keeping the topics updated. He lost 80k in score, which discourages us from keeping the pages updated, I know you did as much as possible, and I thank you for that, but could you please help this member recover his stats?

Last edited:
Yoda Jedi
Yoda Jedi commented
Thank you for the support Nobreā„¢..In addition to being a great and excellent content leaker on various topics, he also cares about helping other companions, members like you serve as motivation for us to continue sharing, thank you again.

Ouch that hurts. The saying goes backups aren't backups until they are tested backups and I guess that's why. šŸ˜…

People generally download all the stuff they want anyway, and can always re-upload things since this is a community-based website, so it's not actually that huge of a loss in the grand scheme of things. Could have been worse!

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.