Requests Amanda Mariee aka dem0s

Some old stuff I don't think I've seen before:

Comment
Guys please help!
Someone has made a Reddit under her name but called Charlotte from Canada and using literally all her old pics from Google and selling them to people judging by the comments heā€™s scammed thousands!

Reactions: vfoesn
Comment
Someone had asked about this video, but I couldn't find the thread to reply to, but this person on reddit has posted some clips of it.

Here is the rest of the stuff they've posted on redgifs:

Comment
Credit to bkdirhrea. I bookmarked these links he posted before SMG went down.

2 Comments
usualsuspekt
usualsuspekt commented
Hopefully she's not finished making content. She makes the world a better place.

R
ReqoMods commented
she hasnā€™t posted in a while and is married now so sadly think sheā€™s done

Every time I think I've seen all her content, something comes along I've never seen before. I wonder how much is out there.

Hopefully we can kick-start the thread. Let me start it off:

G
GetTheGel commented
M
mark2510lol commented
I'm not using Twitter so much. Do I need to have some premium to dm?

Mic---
Mic--- commented
I've tried but she never responds. have you had luck?

M
mark2510lol commented

Kevin2024

Feb 28, 2024
Are there more current videos of her?

B
bkdirhrea commented
fantastic!! see, this is is what I mean... you think you've seen it all, then something like this comes along. <3

R
ReqoMods commented
sheā€™s married now as well

B
berkeleyalumn commented
she lives in santa maria, california which is where i live.

heres pics of the comments on her facebook. and her posts from a local facebook group that is private that you have to be a local member to see. shes posting all sorts of horny shit in there.

whatever helps you sleep tho i guess

B
badpig316 commented
No sorry that's a fake account. I'm not trying to post her new last name or say where she lives cuz I'm not ruining any slight chance that we ever get new content from her. But no bro that's not her real FB.

Dec 11, 2023
Real shame sheā€™s married now and doesnā€™t do content anymore, Iā€™ve messaged her many times for custom requests no reply she seems retired from the scene now we will just have to dig deeper and find her rare content!

Reactions: GetTheGel
Comment
X

Last edited:
X
Xander99 commented
what was her OF there in that last vid? Kris? What is that

B
Bigdog187xo commented

Some random vid off her old OF she had years ago that I managed for her long story lol but itā€™s gone now tho.

R
ReqoMods commented
does she not have an only fans still even if itā€™s not active?

B
badpig316 commented
damn hey dude! I talked to you a while back when you ran that "insta acct" we'll just say that haha.

x

Last edited:
3 Comments
G
guilherme22 commented
YES PLEASE

B
bkdirhrea commented
you're a hero! I'll upload some of the older vids I have that aren't high quality and if you have the HD ones that would be just incredible

B
bkdirhrea commented
Dec 11, 2023
Need to get my old laptop fixed I have some video of her with some bigger woman somewhere

2 Comments
usualsuspekt
usualsuspekt commented
Ofc there are a lot of guys who like her b/g content but any solo and g/g content of this chick is greatly appreciated. She is a national treasure. šŸ‘Œ

B
berkeleyalumn commented
u could take the harddrive out and use a $10 amazon cable to pull all the files off of it btw