Requests ayumi anime

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone have this?
You must be registered for see images

1 Comment
A
asdfjklsemicolon commented
This is the highest resolution of the BG I managed to find; if anyone has better please post

Comment
Found this in another forum:

One of the replies on the thread:
Does anyone have her new sextapes
Supposedly she has 3 new sex tapes. 1 b/g short vid, 1 b/g BJ vid, and 1 b/g long vid with some well known Euro guy. I donā€™t know much more than that.

Doesn't seem fake because watermark aside (that can be easily faked), I can recognize her body shape. Also, the dude banging her isn't her Russian husband (the only guy she shot sex scenes with, who doesn't have that tattoo) so he might have finally given in to be cucked by her, or they're getting divorced (he prolly supports Russia, while she's Ukranian-born). If the videos get leaked, she should consider making more and having a career on b/g vids. Could compete with Nicole Doshi (another Asian MILF), who also entered the industry at a relatively old age and is having a lot of (well-deserved) success (y)

Last edited:
M
maaksimka commented
рŠ°Š·Š²ŠµŠ»Šøсь Š¾Š½Šø Š“Š°Š²Š½Š¾

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented

Yeah, but Nicole Doshi's performances are top-notch, and Ayumi hasn't ever unleashed her "true potential", apart from doing lesbo and shooting amateurish sextapes (n)

M
maaksimka commented
у
Š¼ŃƒŠ¶a(Š±Ń‹Š²ŃˆŠµŠ³Š¾) ŠŗŠ°Š½Š°Š» Š½Š° ютуŠ±Šµ тŠ°Š¼ сŠ¼Š¾Ń‚Ń€ŠµŠ»... Š¾Š½ Š² тŠµŠæŠ»Ń‹Ń… стрŠ°Š½Š°Ń… Š²Ń€Š¾Š“Šµ Š³Š“Šµ тŠ¾ Š¾Ń‚Š²ŠøсŠ°ŠµŃ‚

Last edited:
A
g_quagmire true, we need ayumi anime vs dredd lol

This might be one of the best video of her.

Can someone share the full video. I'll be really grateful.
Thank you

1 Comment
Y
ysfQfQnUja commented
Dude that's literally the video everyone before you also requested.

Apologies for any duplicates, I don't remember if I've shared these before. I was scrolling through my collection and found these few.

Comment
Another little "teaser", but still no leak

Last edited:
3 Comments
A
What kind of arm is that? She getting fucked by a gorilla?

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented
Just a heavily tattooed dude who is obviously not her now ex-husband, according maaksimka, who's better informed on these issues.

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented
maaksimka I don't understand Russian, but I guess he's explaining about his recent separation, right? I translated some of the comments and it seems to be like this. On the other hand, he's still keeping the channel picture with her though...
Well, she found another pimp :sneaky:

Talked today to her community manager on OF, and this is what I got:

Last edited:
R
ram hari shyam commented
I think this video will be dope than othee she make video

D
DonaldFrump2024 commented
I actually asked her how much a 5 minute solo custom vid would be, she said that she'd give me a "discount" of $799. I literally laughed in her face and her reasoning for that price was "Because I'm a celebrity." Oh brother.

xaggy
xaggy commented
She lost custody of her kid and she's trying to get money to win her back. Worth noting it's rare for a mother to lose custody of their children in Russia.

I just can't believe she spent a few years in the industry filming close to 100 scenes with all the large studios (including Hustler/Penthouse) but
only girl/girl or solo, only for us to settle for some shitty OnlyFans bg scenes with her limp-dick husband as soon as she "retired" and then they get divorced shortly afterward. She should have been shooting hardcore in 4K in LA and Florida all that time. What a waste.

D
DonaldFrump2024 commented
Sucks to be her.