Requests Olivia Casta

ellcid
ellcid commented
Haha
Ok then

P
Patchwork1 commented
Slojohn You got to be kidding me bro. Olivia is Maria. I don't know how many times we need to go through this.

N
naturebacks23 commented
But sir, their faces - they are different! We have no modern technology that could possibly make the topless one look like a fake young girl. Impossible. ;)

L
Limp3004 commented
Is I.A.

Comment

Last edited:
4 Comments
R
Rocket89 commented
Are there any more pics of her?

0ldM@n commented
no, thatā€™s all there is

D
Drochunchik commented
Yes! I see her pussy!
Fapfapfap

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
LOL ... No! You don't!
You see a photoshopped blur where her pussy should be and a fake-face filter.
ImagineImagineImagine

Comment

3 Comments
L
Limp3004 commented
I don't know about you guys, but in the videos, she seems like she's been created with artificial intelligence. There's something about her that makes her seem fake. What do you think?

U
ulysses0451 commented

It's a face filter she uses. That's not her real name or face.

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Geez, you're the FIRST person here to ever notice this. Said no one ever. Next time, READ a couple previous posts and you won't seem like you just fell into this thread off the back of the short yellow bus.

Comment
This is the Real Olivia, she uses teen filter

Player1xx2
Player1xx2 commented
Are there any nudes of her with her real face (which is way better anyway)?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
Mantis Toboggan M.D. commented
Any shots of her starfish?

G
GuyMcSomebody commented
Ya that doesnt matter, her body is phenomenal

PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
I always thought something looked off. Her real face looks way better to me.

Comment

Last edited:
Comment

Comment

Last edited:
B
Blogforeverything commented
Yes but itā€™s also a way for her to hide her real identity. Some girls do this for their safety and for anonymity in their personal life. It also gives her plausible deny ability.

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Sure -- except you seem to be ignoring what I wrote -- that she already has an OnlyFans account as "MariaTretyakova" showing her REAL face in all the content and almost as much "nudity" (though finding her face+nips in the same content is rare), so the "safety" ship has already sailed.

olmalm
olmalm commented
She deleted her onlyfans account ("tretyakova") in 2021 (few weeks after she became oliviacasta). Her instagram is also gone, I mean her first one. This is her from december 2022.
art_morgunov_313486200_878019756712072_3662580141543339277_n.jpg

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Cool, thought not surprised. That tracks with her partially-failed attempt to escape her past. But I'm sure MOST Russian girls working in the THOT trade understand that there's no such thing as really "deleting" anything from the interweb -- or we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Anyway, I understand what she's trying to do. It's just disappointing to some of us that her new business plan is based on deception and (foolishly) relies on a noticeably artificial face that's NOT an improvement over the OEM part. At least she's not covered in cringy tattoos, real or AI-generated.