Requests Olivia Casta

meljudd1990
meljudd1990 commented
Her real face is much better than this pedophile looking fake child face she likes to use.

Stocking2
Stocking2 commented

I did a quick search for Olivia on Instagram and there were various people associated with that name, most of whom seemed to be posting pretty much the same pictures of the same pretty girl dressed in various skimpy outfits.

Going back to Google I was about to search for something else but looking down the list there was another hit on Olivia. This one at a site called caveman.com claimed that Olivia Casta really wasnā€™t Olivia Casta.

That looked kind of interesting so I clicked on it and it claimed that Olivia Casta was really another lady called Maria Tretjakova. There was even a picture of this other lady in the same pose as a picture of Olivia. Whoa, this was really odd! It seemed that this author claimed that Maria was using a face app teen filter to make herself look younger, the giveaway was apparently that each picture of Olivia Casta has the same sweet smile, in fact exactly the same sweet smile

J
JohnnyBeGoodĀ² commented
everybody already knows :)

Last edited:
3 Comments
G
Governor commented
Hope she is gonna show her pussy one day

S
Sevenrulestonothing commented
I think her app doesn't integrate well with the body as one moving. It probably glitches - which is why she uses the fake face as photos or upper body shots so it is in sync.
ink

Y
Yeahbaby1991 commented
Mega

Comment